Drive Soundtrack?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just going to bump this since on the 31st Mondo (www.mondotees.com) announced that they were going to try and do the vinyl release of the Drive soundtrack on vinyl. No telling if they will get to or not but their owner definitely said that they were going to try and do it.

Didn't the Chemical Brothers work on the Drive soundtrack?

i don't think they did, I just know it was Cliff Martinez and of course the artists Kavinsky, Desire, etc.

Id love to have that poster. I coudlnt bring myself to pay what these are going for on ebay though.

I tried for one when they first went on sale. Those Stout and Mondo poster sites are almost impossible to order through though. So much traffic, you've gotta luck into getting past the order screen.

Yea Ive tried to get a couple Stout posters too with no luck, they are nearly impossible to get and there's no way Id ever pay ebay prices for that stuff.

Easiest way is to get a Phish ticket to one of the shows he does the print for. Also, if you sign up for his mailing list, he usually does a random lottery for some of his prints.

Yeah the Mondo site gets really bogged down when orders go up and it's crashed a few times when i've tried ordering. i'm just glad i went to the screening and didn't have to worry about trying to snag a poster.

but seriously, how cool would a pink/black 2xLP be? even a black vinyl with pink splatter would be pretty sweet looking

Yea Ive tried to get a couple Stout posters too with no luck, they are nearly impossible to get and there's no way Id ever pay ebay prices for that stuff.

Easiest way is to get a Phish ticket to one of the shows he does the print for. Also, if you sign up for his mailing list, he usually does a random lottery for some of his prints.

i think Stout's are impossible to get since the Ironman, he now has problems finding stores that survive the traffic he gets whenever something goes up. I try every lottery but never get it. Every once in a while he puts out non movie or black keys posters that are rather easy to get

i think Stout's are impossible to get since the Ironman, he now has problems finding stores that survive the traffic he gets whenever something goes up. I try every lottery but never get it. Every once in a while he puts out non movie or black keys posters that are rather easy to get

Stout Phish posters get pretty pricey.

yeah I wanted one of those posters so bad but was shut out. Maybe in the ebay prices will eventually come down.

I really want this on vinyl...pink or pink splatter would be great.

ebay prices rarely go lower, been waiting for the "let the right one in" prices to go down and now i regret not getting one the month it came out. Try looking on expressobeans.com the prices are often better and people trade too

yeah I wanted one of those posters so bad but was shut out. Maybe in the ebay prices will eventually come down.

I really want this on vinyl...pink or pink splatter would be great.

ebay prices rarely go lower, been waiting for the "let the right one in" prices to go down and now i regret not getting one the month it came out. Try looking on expressobeans.com the prices are often better and people trade too

there's a let the right one in poster? i know of the American let me in one but not let the right one in... or is that what you meant?