Drive Soundtrack?

So I just walked into a store in Dallas and they have 4 copies of Mondos first pressing of this..I'm def thinking of buying them to use as trade. Anyone willing to trade a Coasta black tour press for one of these??

You're certain to find the purple/white swirl variant in one of those!

I had a credit for this specific store and there wasn't anything else to buy so just keep the jokes comin

So you walk into a record store and the only thing you want to use your store credit on is 4 copies of the exact same release? How many records do you have in your collection?

I wish I could just walk into a record store and find nothing I wanted to buy. I can guarantee you though that will never be the case.

So you walk into a record store and the only thing you want to use your store credit on is 4 copies of the exact same release? How many records do you have in your collection?

I wish I could just walk into a record store and find nothing I wanted to buy. I can guarantee you though that will never be the case.

If you would have read my first post right, you would have known that I didn't say record store I said "store." This happened to be a store with a vinyl section of maybe 25 records. They didn't have anything remotely close to what I listen to and I knew that some people were looking for this release so I thought I'd be a nice guy and pick them up and maybe in return get a record that I've been looking for. And about my record collection, I have about 250 records right now and I've been collecting for about 3 years. It's funny that the only type of store that sells records must be a "record store." I come on this thread because I'm trying to help some people and myself out at the same time and you guys feel it necessary to make jokes. It's not like I'm trying to sell this for anything more than cost or a decent trade offer.

If you would have read my first post right, you would have known that I didn't say record store I said "store." This happened to be a store with a vinyl section of maybe 25 records. They didn't have anything remotely close to what I listen to and I knew that some people were looking for this release so I thought I'd be a nice guy and pick them up and maybe in return get a record that I've been looking for. And about my record collection, I have about 250 records right now and I've been collecting for about 3 years. It's funny that the only type of store that sells records must be a "record store." I come on this thread because I'm trying to help some people and myself out at the same time and you guys feel it necessary to make jokes. It's not like I'm trying to sell this for anything more than cost or a decent trade offer.

/2000 soundtrack your local store has 4 of = /75 tour press. GOT IT.

Why didn't you just say you've got 4 sealed copies youre willing to sell at cost?

There seem to be a lot of jaded people in this thread who like to tell other people what to do with their records.  I don't know how some of you guys have time for that nonsense

Im definitely not jaded. I got a copy the second it went up online. I just seem to be interested in pointing out foolish behavior.

How is this foolish in anyway? It doesn't matter how I present it to you guys. I have 4 copies that I picked up and I'm looking for a specific album to trade for. If that trade happens the rest are good for other trades or cost plus shipping. If all fails I can sell all 4 for cost and get cash instead of the store credit I had and just offer someone cash for the Coasta album I'm looking for.

How is this foolish in anyway? It doesn't matter how I present it to you guys. I have 4 copies that I picked up and I'm looking for a specific album to trade for. If that trade happens the rest are good for other trades or cost plus shipping. If all fails I can sell all 4 for cost and get cash instead of the store credit I had and just offer someone cash for the Coasta album I'm looking for.

don't sweat that bs- do what you're gonna do and ignore the 'I got what I want, everybody else still trying is an idiot' mentality of assholes. you could offer 4 copies for free, they'd still have something snarky to say but secretly pm you under another name and then try trade/sell it off themselves.

It's funny that the only type of store that sells records must be a "record store."

why is this odd to assume you got records at a record store? this was the case for more than a decade, its not that uncommon for people to assume records come from record stores. Instead it may have come from some big chain store cashing in on vinyl and putting independent stores out of business. /supportlocally

If you sold them at cost I think it would be cool, but the fact that you said this store has these brand new...I'll buy one for someone if you trade me this /75 tour press. Thats lame. You could just say 'who wants one, I'll pick it up for you at cost+shipping'. Flipping for trades is still flipping.

The most pathetic part of vinyl collectors on full display in this thread

People buying 4 copies on amazon and hilariously getting all black

Another poster saying he couldn't control himself and randomly buys another Drive LP and buys another black haha, lol just say you wanted the pink, we aren't fucking stupid

The most pathetic part of vinyl collectors on full display in this thread

People buying 4 copies on amazon and hilariously getting all black

Another poster saying he couldn't control himself and randomly buys another Drive LP and buys another black haha, lol just say you wanted the pink, we aren't fucking stupid

I got a black copy and haven't even attempted to find the elusive pink vinyl anywhere, I love my life!

I got a black copy and haven't even attempted to find the elusive pink vinyl anywhere, I love my life!

Same, got my black from amazon last Tuesday and for some strange reason didn't feel the need to buy up every drive soundtrack in town and then come of this board and pretend to be giving citizens for selling black copies at cost