Drive Soundtrack?

Artwork is sick. Interested to see what the LP is limited to.

There will be more copies of this album pressed than you can shake a stick at.  Remember Mondo is a business, and businesses need to make money in order to prosper.  I doubt they'll continue to be a little boutique business and this LP has the potential of being a cash cow (until the next one comes along).  Just my two cents.

R

There will be more copies of this album pressed than you can shake a stick at.  Remember Mondo is a business, and businesses need to make money in order to prosper.  I doubt they'll continue to be a little boutique business and this LP has the potential of being a cash cow (until the next one comes along).  Just my two cents.

R

I agree. They're starting to realize how popular their pressings are getting. They'll probably press between 2.5k and 5k.

Also, they know how popular the Invada pressing was/is and they know that a lot of US people have been waiting long for this.

Mondo's business model seems to rely on scarcity to sustain demand and drive interest. You could argue that they've hit the point where the want to expand production and take the business to another level, whatever that maybe, but that seems like a pretty fundamental shift. 

They've never been a company that produces or reproduces more of a particular item just because their is demand.