Drive Soundtrack?

I don't think there is anything we can do to help Mondo want to do it. It is more trying to get the studio and the record label to let Mondo get a limited license from them.

this. they want to do it but they just have to acquire the rights. even if they do end up doing it it's still going to be awhile before we see it

yeah I wanted one of those posters so bad but was shut out. Maybe in the ebay prices will eventually come down.

I really want this on vinyl...pink or pink splatter would be great.

ebay prices rarely go lower, been waiting for the "let the right one in" prices to go down and now i regret not getting one the month it came out. Try looking on expressobeans.com the prices are often better and people trade too

thanks for the tip :)

• 4 weeks later...
Went to check how much shipping from the states would cost only to find its in the UK!!!!!!

Wooooooooooo!

Unfortunately their shipping to North America is extremely excessive. Missed out on a limited 7" they carried because after shipping it was something like $22 for a single. And they never responded to any messages via email, Facebook, twitter.

Went to check how much shipping from the states would cost only to find its in the UK!!!!!!

Wooooooooooo!

Unfortunately their shipping to North America is extremely excessive. Missed out on a limited 7" they carried because after shipping it was something like $22 for a single. And they never responded to any messages via email, Facebook, twitter.

Great, just what I wanted to hear. Just ordered a 12" record from Juno UK and shipping was only $6 to the US. Theres no way a company should be charging $22 for a lousy 7". I know this shipping discrepancy goes both ways and I just do not get it...