Drive Soundtrack?

eric have you seen the movie? a lot of it is in it, unlike a lot of soundtracks

Actually I was planning to pickup the DVD on Amazon along with the soundtrack, I've wanted to see the movie and I had it in my Netflix queue a then my friend who I shared Netflix with canceled his subscription. I've heard bits and pieces of it though it reminds me of the 80's meets m83

He's a kid, I let him slide. I am not convinced he's not trolling.

it's 50/50 in my book. i just can't quite figure it out

Actually

I was playing to pickup the DVD on Amazon along with the soundtrack,

I've wanted to see the movie and I had it in my Netflix queue a then my

friend who I shared Netflix with canceled his subscription. I've heard

bits and pieces of it though it reminds me of the 80's meets m83

well you should see it before you buy the soundtrack no? it's a lot of ambient tracks, y'know movie score type stuff

Actually I was planning to pickup the DVD on Amazon along with the soundtrack, I've wanted to see the movie and I had it in my Netflix queue a then my friend who I shared Netflix with canceled his subscription. I've heard bits and pieces of it though it reminds me of the 80's meets m83

you are not old enough to watch this movie

A690FA14-EC80-4EA7-8391-EE90D26B0008-176

$25 bucks. 180g. There will be their randomly inserted color version which is pink. So glad to finely have this. Was told the reason it took so long was that the artwork took longer than they expected. Worth it though. I'll let you guys see it when it actually comes out (it is but only in the gallery) so keep your cocks in your pants a bit longer

Yeah I would have really liked for it to have been pink but I'm not complaining.  I've been waiting for this thing for a year so I'm just happy to have it.  It sounds fantastic as well.  I don't have the Invada press to compare it to but I heard that version sounded great as well but the Mondo version is cheaper and has better artwork.  I like how on the back to mark the tracklisting for the side of the record it shows it as if it were the gear like (R-1-2-3-4) and whichever side that number will be bold/bigger.  Just a neat little touch that I enjoyed and appreciated.

Edit - One thing that does bother me about the artwork are the white bars on either side of the main center piece.  It just looks kinda odd to me, but it's just a minor complaint.  Fantastic release all around for sure.

#YOLO

Besides some of the best movies are R anyway (I.E. Donnie Darko, Moonrise Kingdom, The Breakfast Club etc)

Moonrise Kingdom is PG-13.  If you're gonna have it in your signature, you should probably know a little bit about it.

Back on topic, can't wait to pick one of these up.

Kinda off topic, but apparently both Stout Drive posters completely sold out in all variants this weekend at SXSW.

Yeah they sold out yesterday. Today was the official last day of SXSW though. They sold out because he was in house Friday and Saturday signing but I imagine they would have sold out regardless of him being there or not. There were 3 different versions of each of the 2 prints. A pink main version, a blue variant, and then a metallic one. They were awesome!