Drive Soundtrack?

I didn't expect it to go so quick than anyone who wanted one couldn't get it. Just interested to see how fast relative to the others. For no good reason really, just plain curious.

Both previous releases took just a hair over a week. Poltergeist actually took a little longer. 

May have been a little shorter. Deadly on sale Friday, sold out Tuesday or Wednesday I think. Poltergiest a day or two longer if memory serves.

Did you guys really expect for these to go that quick? We're talking a couple thousand records as opposed to the usual few hundred posters.

Hell, even the Dark Knight Rises open edition poster only sold like 10,000. 

True but this is also Mondo we're dealing with, who deal specifically in limited edition runs of things. I'm sure they probably pressed more of these than TDS or Poltergeist but they also love to keep things in low numbers.

Got mine. 7 bucks for shipping was disappointing but I've been waiting for this long enough to justify it.

$7 shipping was dissapointing? Huh? Try $20 dude!! Ive been waiting too long for this not to grab it.

Today is very a good day. I also managed to score a coloured copy of Maniac this morning. Chuffed!

Yes, but it wasn't any more with the 5 I bought :D

I really want a pink... hopefully these sell out decently quick so I can make back the money on the other four selling them at least at cost, haha

Damn dude! If you get more than one pink you let your Walking Dead nemesis know.