Drive Soundtrack?

Just a note, shipping itself wasn't $22. The 7" itself was 9-10 bucks, so the shipping was $12-13. If enough people email them, FB message, twitter post about the cost, they might act on it. They never got back to me when I was trying to order.

Still, shipping should be at least half what they charged you. also, that was for a 7", Drive OST will weigh more, thus cost more to ship. I'm just saying that shipping probably shouldn't be any more than $6-8 MAX on their end.

Damn, I may just pay the extra shipping costs, this is an amazing soundtrack. However, if Mondo does somehow manage to snag the US rights, there is no doubt in my mind that they would create an insanely awesome product. They did not fuck around on the Maniac soundtrack, that thing is sweet.

Only problem with Mondo doing this is they would need to press more than 500. They like to keep their things super limited, this soundtrack may be really hard to get from them.

Damn, I may just pay the extra shipping costs, this is an amazing soundtrack. However, if Mondo does somehow manage to snag the US rights, there is no doubt in my mind that they would create an insanely awesome product. They did not fuck around on the Maniac soundtrack, that thing is sweet.

Only problem with Mondo doing this is they would need to press more than 500. They like to keep their things super limited, this soundtrack may be really hard to get from them.

Yeah, it would never be available in any stores, and they probably wouldn't press more than like 500-800, which would not meet the demand in the US at all.

just came back home from the cinema...what a great movie! ill definitely order this. if anybody wants this and shipping is really that high to the us i can order it for you and ship it to you for cost + half the shipping to me + shipping to you (+ paypal fees). not sure if it'll be that much cheaper... but if anybody is interested in that send me a pm!

It's still early, I'd wait for more details on the release before doing a group buy. It might be more readily available in the US somehow. I emailed them a few days ago about it - no response.

I agree, such little info is known right now about it. Who knows, there could be a few variants available and other factors that could potentially screw up a group buy.