Drive Soundtrack?

Want every single version of this.

Also, wish I could win the lottery (just a couple hundred would work), so I could buy this print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drive-Poster-Movie-Art-Print-Signed-Numbered-Limited-Edition-James-White-Mondo-/120871133788?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item1c247b225c

Want every single version of this.

Also, wish I could win the lottery (just a couple hundred would work), so I could buy this print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drive-Poster-Movie-Art-Print-Signed-Numbered-Limited-Edition-James-White-Mondo-/120871133788?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item1c247b225c

Yeah that print is just an offset and I thought the original price of $50 was too high. The artwork itself is pretty cool but it just feels like a mass market print poster.

Talked to a couple guys at mondo yesterday. I asked if it was going to be a big pressing, but they don't know yet how many they're going to press. They're putting out another soundtrack in a week or two, but wouldn't say what it was.

Yeah Justin posted a picture of the test press of that soundtrack the other day... Can't wait to see what it is going to be

wow I had no clue that Stout had made the jump from the world of Phish prints to being a high demand name.

I think I still have some of his old phish ones around somewhere.

I'm sure that Mondo release will be over the top in terms of package quality.

Oh yeah, its been that way for a few years now. Ill bet those Stout Phish prints youve got laying around can fetch some nice coin on the after market should you decide you wanted to give them up.

• 2 weeks later...
So about $50 shipped to the US. It seems to me like they haven't decided how many to press, they might just be taking preorders for a while. I did not expect three variants.

Is anyone holding out for the mondo version?

Me. $50 is a little steep for my tastes. I'm clinging to hope that Mondo presses a good amount. They like making money, right?