SOMEONE PUT THIS REVIVAL TOUR ON DVD!!!!

yesplz! and speaking of revival tour dvds, i'd like to know what happened to this:

New Revival Tour 08 video for "Revival Road" and Tour DVD!

Many of you who attended the Revival Tour may have noticed it was being filmed. Your suspicions were correct there will be a Revival Tour DVD/CD! Today they posted a music video from the tour featuring the song "Revival Road". It is a compilation of different live performances from tour dates including Chicago were you'll see Chris McCaughan singing along side Austin Lucas.

The Revival Tour DVD/CD will be featuring Chuck Ragan of Hot Water Music, Ben Nichols of Lucero, Tim Barry of Avail, John Gaunt, Digger Barnes, and Todd Beene. Also, Special Guests including Austin Lucas, Jesse Malin of D generation, Frank Turner, and Chris McCaughen of Sundowner.

http://www.hotwatermusic.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101:new-revival-tour-08-video-for-qrevival-roadq-and-tour-dvd&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

There's a german music magazine called visions which often releases Rockpalast stuff on dvd for subscribers. Maybe there's a release for this in the next months. I don't have any information about it. It's just a guess! Would also love to see this on dvd because I've been to that show.

In case it's released I'll let you know!

I put this on dvd a few weeks back and it turned out a treat .

I used a program called Stream Transport then converted to dvd with chapters using Convert X To Dvd , all free programs ...give it a go ;)

Had a little trouble with Stream Transport. Looking for another program to use now, I'd really like this.

Edit - Found a program that decently ripped it. I hope they officially release this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...