NIGHT BIRDS "MUSIC VIDEO" + UPCOMING SHOWS...

Night Birds did our first European tour in September and October of 2011. I borrowed an old camcorder from my brother and took some video along the way. We traveled to England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, and France and this video compiles some quick chunks of that as well as some show footage shot by some Euro pals; arranged and Edited by my little brother, Kevin Gorsegner.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2011/11/night_birds_deb.html

Also, below are the first shows we will be playing in the area since the release of "The Other Side of Darkness" which came out while we were in Europe, so the New Brunswick show will be a hometown record release gig of sorts...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

SATURDAY 12/3: PHILADELPHIA, PA @ THE SHORE HOUSE W/ NIGHT BIRDS, ARTIFICIAL LIMBS. 7PM

FRIDAY 12/9: BROOKLYN, NY @ TOMMY'S TAVERN (1041 MANHATTAN AVE.) W/ NIGHT BIRDS, MANIPULATION, SICKOIDS, CRAZY SPIRIT. 8PM

FRIDAY 12/16: NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ @ THE COURT TAVERN (124 CHURCH ST) W/ NIGHT BIRDS, LOOSE ENDS, PHIBES, ARTIFICIAL LIMBS. 9PM (RECORD RELEASE SHOW FOR "THE OTHER SIDE OF DARKNESS")

SATURDAY 12/17: NEW YORK, NY @ ABC NO RIO (156 RIVINGTON ST.) W/ CITIZENS ARREST, NIGHT BIRDS, MIND ERASER, DEATH FIRST, INFLATABLE CHILDREN. 3PM

• 3 weeks later...