Upcoming Releases

Can't find it.

Third one down

http://www.artoftheunderground.com/releases.php

The label email said to order via the site (which will be updated shortly with news of the second press).

Email list members got a jump...I'm passing it along.

Strange. I'm on the list and didn't get that email. I'm also a subscriber to the singles series, so that's bizzare. Even though I already have it on black, if I order it again I'll get a red one?

It's not until September, but I can't wait for new Weakerthans. I'm really hoping the vinyl is released at the same time as the CD because that's how I want to listen to it for the first time.

amen to that. the already-perfect "left & leaving" only got better when played on vinyl.

pumped for the chuck ragan full length.

I am too, but it seems like there are only a few new songs that weren't on the "Blueprint Sessions" and "los Feliz". Some how Chuck has made the about three albums out of 16 or 17 songs. But he has quite the collection of supporting musicians, which makes this release more interesting for me...

Chuck Ragan - Guitars, Vocals, Hohner Special 20 Harps, Piano, Hammond B-3, Drums,

Lap Steel, Vibraphones, Nana Ellen’s Marxophone, The Trashcan and The Pipe Wrench

Jon Gaunt - The Fiddle

Nathan Maxwell - Bass and PMA

Josh Small - Banjo and Dobro

Ted Hutt - Mandolin, Bodhran, Tambourine Assaults, Backing Vocals, Percussion

Matt Hensley - Tedrow Concertinas

James Fearnely - Accordion

Its gonna be good.

not to mention matt skiba and jolie holland collabs.

• 2 weeks later...

patatfat posted this on the NOFX Wiki board, fucking exciting news from Fat Wreck Chords!

It's about time:

ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMES ANNOUNCE SQUARE DANCE SERIES, COUNTRY 7” COLLECTION ON SQUARE VINYL

Atención vaqueros!!! Me First and the Gimme Gimmes just finished a successful European tour but the boot-scootin’ boogie doesn’t have to end. The Gimmes are about to hogtie your ears with an upcoming series of country 7” records to be released in the next couple of months. The Square Dance Series will feature 5 limited edition 7” records that you won’t be able to quit! We are even going to make 1,000 of these little doggies on SQUARE SHAPED VINYL and this special version will only be available through Fat’s mailorder store! Each release will feature one song from their latest record Love Their Country and one brand new, unreleased b-side. We’re going to start it off with Dolly and it will feature the songs “Jolene” (album version) and “I Will Always Love You” (unreleased).

BAND WEBSITE: http://www.myspace.com/gimmegimmes