The Bluths are back.

I'm sure it will be funny, but I'm keeping my expectations realistic.

This is kinda where I'm at.

I'm not going to be able to watch this for a while though. way too much going on... I guess I'll have to stay out of this conversation till I'm all caught up.

I was just throwing it out there. I can't imagine it leaking. I really hope paranoid was just playing along.

Actually, I wasn't just playing along. When I saw your post I immediately started searching for a torrent and found it. Turned out to be a dud. So, leak unconfirmed.

This same poster is in the upstairs of a local chain restaurant called pizzapapalis in detroit's greektown. I was actually a little geeked to see it in the show, as I've log coveted it

i was also a big fan of this. always thought the guy looked like christopher walken.

so i was also geeked when i noticed it on the show the other day. i think it first appears with the familys new pr rep..

My top five favorite AD moments (in no particular order):

1. "I will become my dead father's body..." "Dad's dead?" "Keep it together, Buster!" "Oh no, the card!" (Gob falls in, casket comes down on top of him).

2. "Here he comes, here comes John Wayne..." (The first eleventy hundred times I heard this monologue, it damn near had me in tears).

3. "The question is, how do I get it in her...maybe I'll stick it in her brownie."

4. "Get rid of the Seaward" "I'm not going anywhere..."

5. "Guess I have to go stop production on THE OCEAN WALKER." (Though really, the Mr. F arc produced so much gold on repeated viewings).