Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

Finally found a Mania Friends Press! Collection is complete again! :)

Here's to hoping that the live album they recorded at the Chain Reaction won't be released via Bridge 9. Because we all know what that means. :mellow:

Quick it's complete. Take a pic now before anything else gets pressed!!!

Finally found a Mania Friends Press! Collection is complete again!  :)

Awesome, where'd you find it?  Was your wallet taken hostage for it??

Quick it's complete. Take a pic now before anything else gets pressed!!!

And this may not be news, but at the Sticks & Stones show in Minneapolis last Saturday they said the live album would be released early October & they'd be touring late October.  Christmas is coming early this year.

Awesome, where'd you find it?  Was your wallet taken hostage for it??

And this may not be news, but at the Sticks & Stones show in Minneapolis last Saturday they said the live album would be released early October & they'd be touring late October.  Christmas is coming early this year.

Someone on VC messaged me and we worked out a deal for it.

Oh really? Did they specify if the live album would be pressed on vinyl? 

Someone on VC messaged me and we worked out a deal for it.

Hey... less talking more pictures!

I kind of hope its pressed but we will see. That show sounded so good that it would be nice to have a pressing of it. But, to your point, I will try to help you out again if there is a friends press. 

Did not specify.  Though they did mention they'd be adding 3-4 new tracks for the release.  I assume the album will be cuts from both nights at Chain Reaction (probably more so from the second night, as that night featured the entire band throughout the entire set), and then the new studio tracks afterwards.  But, time will tell. 

Hey... less talking more pictures!

• 2 weeks later...

No, but it's not a priority. 

Still no pictures?  Does this collection really exist??  Is this all an elaborate trick?

It's all an illusion. 

Indonesia:

Self-titled

Sticks and Stones

Catalyst

Coming Home

I'll grab whatever tapes are readily available. Not going to stress over tapes. Vinyl is first priority. 

No, but it's not a priority.

It's all an illusion.

I'll grab whatever tapes are readily available. Not going to stress over tapes. Vinyl is first priority.

They're all really painless if you end up wanting them. Contact dreamland_tapes, 7fwords, coawai or therubbel2000 on eBay. They're Indonesian cassette dealers that sell store overstock. Got all four nfg tapes from randomly messaging them.

Can't say enough about how legit they shipped too. Tracking, well-packed, they sent pics and described to the most minute detail. Must be the culture.

• 2 months later...

What a long journey it's been. Still need 1 (Potentially 2 if I don't end up getting that Kill it Live friends press) more to go! I'm pretty sure we won't see anything NFG vinyl related in the foreseeable future. Time for a well deserved break.

Also, sorry for lack of pics. For lack of a better reason, it's a shit ton of vinyl and I don't have a camera other than the one on my iPhone 4. So if and when I take a pic of the whole collection, I'd like it to be a presentable one. 

What a long journey it's been. Still need 1 (Potentially 2 if I don't end up getting that Kill it Live friends press) more to go! I'm pretty sure we won't see anything NFG vinyl related in the foreseeable future. Time for a well deserved break.

Also, sorry for lack of pics. For lack of a better reason, it's a shit ton of vinyl and I don't have a camera other than the one on my iPhone 4. So if and when I take a pic of the whole collection, I'd like it to be a presentable one. 

I'm the same way. used to take pics of the bouncing souls collection as it was growing and when I completed it, I never took one because its so much time to sit them all out and I dont even know where they'd all fit