Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

Wow, that's a lot. eBay or did you find it elsewhere? How long have you been working on completing this?

I started like five years ago, didn't work on it too hard for along time, but the past year I have been just trying to finish it.

Yeah the FTSTYS Red is by far the hardest record to find. It was a dude on eBay.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
you need to get a hold of this guy immediately

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?p=105430012#post105430012

ORANGE press of from your screen to your stereo

Yeah, we are currently working something out. Thanks for the heads up, very thoughtful :)

you're welcome. this guy has like a treasure chest of DTR stuff. it's insane. picked up TSL and Finch from him yesterday.

For anyone that might be wondering what this Orange variant of From The Screen to Your Stereo is, it was apparently pressed out of 20 25 and was never released. My initial reaction was that it was probably a friends press. I'm going to try to reach out (tweet) to Chad Gilbert and find out if he knows anything about this press. Could have been a misspress, but highly doubt it. If anyone has any further information about this, please chime in and let us know. But yeah, picking this up on Friday. Definitely excited.

Edit: If you look closely, on the top left hand side you can see the 20 marked with what seems like pen on the little label.

Edit: Looks like these are actually out of /25. Each one is numbered with an engraving on the actual record.

nfg.jpg