Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you collect any of the rarer cd stuff? I have the movie tin that was a limited run for From The Screen To Your Stereo. It was limited to 300, came with a shirt, a signed promo pic, the cd, and stickers. Pretty cool.

I don't, but I may know someone that would be interested if you're selling. PM me.

I still have the 1/1 acetate from the NGCS repress. Buyer stiffed me on the payment which I was going to donate to the red cross.

If you want to match the bid or come close let me know. It was $135.

Oh wow! Thanks for the offer, but I honestly wouldn't be able to fork over that much right now. Thanks for the heads up though!

http://www.kingsroad...d=457&artist=46

Apparently this is out of stock. This was my last hope for the Black variant of the Sticks and Stones repress. Anyone down to trade / sell the black variant?

Also, can anyone shed any light as to what the Black variant is out of?

just picked up a sticks and stones tour variant last night. not looking to sell it right now, but would be willing to trade if anyone really wants/needs it.

I know you're new here, but unless you want to contribute to the thread... don't post your sales / trades on this thread. There's a whole section on this board for that. Don't highjack my thread, thanks.