Annual Week-long December sale at CYLS records!

Today we kick off our week-long sale! Enter the code “DAY1″ as the promo code in the cart for 15% EVERYTHING except distro items and special/package deals! This is the first day of SEVEN WHOLE DAYS OF DIFFERENT SALES! EACH DAY ANOTHER CRAZY DEAL!

This is going to be absolutely INSANE! Keep checking every day for savings and KEEP BUYING!

www.cylsrecords.com

Day Two here folks, and it is a real doosey! Enter in the code “DAY2” and you get 50% ALL CDS! What a deal! Buy 500 CDs, and it’s like paying for 250 of them! Hooray! And as a special bonus, you can enter the alternate code “WALTERSSUX“, and you get 50% OFF ALL CDS, AND A FREE RANDOM STICKER FOR YOU AND A FREE ONE FOR YOUR MOST ANNOYING FRIEND AND MINE, ALEX WALTERS. You can’t beat deals like that! Go, go, go! You only have 23 more hours! <3

Alright! Time for Day #3's sale! Today, all shirts will be 20%! HOLY CRAP! Get the Count Your Lucky Stars Records shirt, last remaining Annabel shirt, or a slew of empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) shirts! Enter "DAY3" and you are good to go!

ALTERNATE CODE: Enter "ITSMATTNOTMARK" and get an additional 1% off AND HUMILIATE OUR FRIEND MATT JAESCHKE- WHO, FOR SOME REASON THINKS HIS NAME IS MARK. 21% ON TEES AND HUMILIATION, PEOPLE. THINK ABOUT IT!

was pretty annoyed that the day1 sale lasted just the one day. was gonna buy like 3 lps and now i wont be buying any cuz i missed out. should have had each promo last the entirety of the week.

That's the whole point of the sale though- to have a different deal each day, and for each to last only one day. That way, people keep coming back to check if something they want is on sale- and if they want it, they know they have a finite amount of time to act.

That being said, keep checking back! We might have a sale that you are looking for! <3

Seriously? Complaining about cool dudes running a perfectly legit sale in the manner in which they want, and trying to make them feel bad about it? C'mon bro.

haha, thanks for backing us. ;)

Day 5! 15% off all vinyl records! Enter "DAY5" at check out! You can get records from Cloud Mouth, empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate), The Reptilian, Benton Falls, Penfold, Warren Franklin, Moving Mountains, Dowsing, football, etc., Hightide Hotel, the new four way split and more! Yeah.

Second to last day of the crazy sale! The deals are winding down! For Day 6, we have a great one: SPEND AT LEAST $10 AND GET A FREE, RANDOM RELEASE! It could be anything! Enter “DAY6″ as the code in the discount box. You also get 1 cent off! It’s like two sales! Note: Please do not request which “RANDOM” release we give you. IT’S RANDOM. ♥

Ahhhhh finally, we have reached the 7th and final day of our crazy December sale! Thank you for all the orders,! On the the savings: Enter “DAY7″ to get 40% these select albums: Annabel “Each and Everyone”, Benton Falls“Fighting Starlight”, Boris Smile‘s “Rockets” and “My Love Powered by 10,000 Practice Amps”, Castevet “Summer Fences”, Cloud Mouth “That Ghost is Always With Me”, empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) “What It Takes to Move Forward” (CD), Joie De Vivre “North End”, Mountains for Clouds“Some People Buy Scenery Like This”, Perfect Future “S/T”, and Warren Franklin - Music “Your Heart Belongs to the Midwest”. THIS ARE SOME OF THE LOWEST PRICES WE WILL EVER HAVE- EVER. ACT NOW OR BE FOREVER SAD YOU MISSED OUT!