Anyone Know Anything About Paranormal Shit?

Moved into this apartment about 6 months ago. Which got kind of lucky due to having a Basset Hound I wanted a first floor apartment So he wouldnt have to go up and down stairs alot which could end in health problems apparently.

Anyways these apartments are super hard to get on the first floor but some lady randomly moved out without Notice so the apartment opened up and I got it. Well Lately my dog has been acting super Sketch. Staring and Growling into corners and running under the bed Whining and shit very weird for his temperment. He is usually very chill. But woke up a couple nights ago with The christmas light on the tree kind of flickering but i Could have sworn I unplugged it before bed. Shit i put in places (or think I put into certain places ends up in other places). Kind of sketching out me and my girl in the apt. Doesnt really bother me until My dog starts acting all weird and shit.

I've heard people say that when you move into a new place you should "clap out the corners", though I don't really know what that means. The thing about your dog made me think that. You could also smudge the place with sage... I've had friends do that.

I do not know anything about clapping corners. And I really never got into this whole paranormal stuff until this shit started happening. Shit just doesnt make sense.

Ghosts are mainly pretty legit dudes for the most part. Your dog is probably just sketched out because he doesn't know what's going on. My last place had a little kid who would hang out and play in the dining room, my van also had a ghost that would hang out in the seat right behind the driver. If the ghost was going to fuck with you hard, you'd know it. If it's just turning on lights and stuff it's probably just playing around.

A little Kid? That would probably creep me out the most. Im fine with stuff until my dog starts growling and barking like someone is there and then freaks out and starts whining and runs under the bed and whimpers for about 20 minutes usually If even say his name he follows me around everywhere once he gets under the bed i know somethings wrong because he refuses to leave. Like i said just started happening recently. Shit getting moved around and what not. Tv will turn on occasionally which i automatically assume my cable got lined up with someone elses and turns on idk. 4 drawers in the Kitchen were open when i got home from work today so that was weird.

I really want to believe in the paranormal, but i've never been in a paranormal situation or have been convinced by someone's story or some TV show/movie.

I would love to have some kind of paranormal encounter to prove me wrong.

come over to my place dude. Happens around the same time almost every night for the past couple weeks Dog wakes me up by growling and shit and then runs under the bed. I dont know what to think. There is like a South carolina Taps thing or some shit down here i thought about calling but im not paying anyone to tell me theres weird shit in my apt. ill just deal.

What you do is walk around in the dark shouting "What was that!" over and over again.

Haha yeah i kind of picked up on that. I know it sounds stupid but i did kind of think about setting up a video in one of the corners and maybe keep a tape recorder on all night. But That just sounds kind weird i think.

when i was about 6 or 7 i would always sing infront of my closet and when i would finish, banging could be heard underneath me in the basement. i would start again and it would stop until i finished and it would happen again.

later on when we moved my mom told me that the lady who lived there before us died right at the spot i would sing.

when i was about 6 or 7 i would always sing infront of my closet and when i would finish, banging could be heard underneath me in the basement. i would start again and it would stop until i finished and it would happen again.

later on when we moved my mom told me that the lady who lived there before us died right at the spot i would sing.

creepy dude.

This kind of stuff has always fascinated me (no kidding, I own dozens upon dozens of books ranging from hokey to really disturbing - Southern based stuff is my specialty). While I love reading about it and learning about other experiences folks have had, I'm skeptical to confirm my belief as of yet because I haven't had an experience myself. I've given myself ample opportunity in exploring places (Bachelor's Grove being one of the more notable) but deliberately walking into a situation looking for a haunting is most likely why I would imagine I've never seen anything (a main reason why I have a hard time believing all of those Ghost Hunter type shows are real since they're essentially canned and plotted from the start).

This kind of stuff has always fascinated me (no kidding, I own dozens upon dozens of books ranging from hokey to really disturbing - Southern based stuff is my specialty). While I love reading about it and learning about other experiences folks have had, I'm skeptical to confirm my belief as of yet because I haven't had an experience myself. I've given myself ample opportunity in exploring places (Bachelor's Grove being one of the more notable) but deliberately walking into a situation looking for a haunting is most likely why I would imagine I've never seen anything (a main reason why I have a hard time believing all of those Ghost Hunter type shows are real since they're essentially canned and plotted from the start).

Yeah ive always been skeptical myself. Always saying eh all that shits coincidence and what not until now. To the fact of a woman leaving this apartment without any word to the way things have been going lately. Stuff is just really wierd at my home right now. I will never be scared of my home but It is kind of weird when its just me at home. My girl swears up and down on this stuff because of stuff she has had happen to her in her parents house. Seeing things and what not.

If you don't mind my asking, can you go into further detail? You covered your dog barking at the same time every night as well as the lady leaving abruptly but why did she? Was it explained? How old is the building itself? Have you considered doing research into the past history of residences in the building (I'm assuming it's more than half a dozen units right?) to see if incidents occurred in the past?

Sorry for all the question hammering, like I said, this stuff is mad fascinating.

If you don't mind my asking, can you go into further detail? You covered your dog barking at the same time every night as well as the lady leaving abruptly but why did she? Was it explained? How old is the building itself? Have you considered doing research into the past history of residences in the building (I'm assuming it's more than half a dozen units right?) to see if incidents occurred in the past?

Sorry for all the question hammering, like I said, this stuff is mad fascinating.

No dude deff understandable. Im into the research but never actually caught onto taking in real belief in it.

The Lady apparently just left. Packed her stuff called the office and told them I just had to go let me know what i owe you to break the lease. I figured an emergency had happened or something. or job location changed. or something i really dont know.

The Building itself isnt all that old these are the newest apartments in Rock Hill, They've only been up about 7 years i guess. The grounds I think used to be used for something else If i remember correctly it was an empty field but used, not sure what for.

I have been tempted to ask My leasing consultant but not sure if they can give you that information. But other than my dog which has been my main concern Just stuff moved around that I dont remember putting in those places. Usually hang my keys on the keyholder next to the door this morning they were on the floor. TV has came on while listening to records one time. Came in today after work and 4 Kitchen drawers were halfway open. Just weird shit man.

A lot of that seems to have varying degrees of explainability. The two telling things are the keys and drawers since short of your lady or one of your friends or somebody alive was trolling you, there's no way keys would jump off of a hook (not without taking the hook with them) nor would the drawers open by themselves (unless the whole cabinet is built on a slant and the rolling mechanisms inside are faulty? i don't know). For the sake of satisfying our (or atleast my) curiousity, you should totally ask yr leasing consultant about the empty field.

also, video blogging. I want a visual image of these haunted digs dangit!

Ill find my Camcorder and set it up hopefully tonight. and maybe leave out a tape recorder if i can find it. Me and my girlfriend are the only ones with keys to the apt. Idk This place was fine the first few months and all this just started happening a couple weeks ago and feels like its been gradually picking up. Nothing serious just those little things that are hard to explain Keys being on a hook Would have to be lifted up to come off so That has really got me at a WTF? state of mind.

I thought I did until my gf at the time moved Into her sisters basement. Her sister had recently moved in with her boyfriend who family owned the house. His uncle supposedly died in the house. The first clue was when we were unpacking her records. Only have a few at the time we placed them flat on top of eachother. We moved on to other boxes and when I looked back 2 of them were standing propped up against eachother. It would take a little effort to do that and I know that neither of is did it. The cliche thing is after she looked they fell over. Kinda weird. The second clue was when I was about go ring her doorbell one night I heard her niece and nephew running around the house. When I asked where they were she said they haven't been there In a few days. Odd. My gf said she had furniture move on her and we thought we saw a person in the house when we were in the backyard. It was a lot of nothing we could prove. Her niece wouldn't sleep with the lampshade on because she said she saw a hand come out of it. Everyone had experiences and they moved out after 9 months. I believe for sure. I juts had too many experiences to write them off.

I suggest smudging the house (burning sage) or having something blessed placed near the doorways. I'm not religious but that's what I've been told to try. Good luck. Animals are more intuitive than we are.

thinking about it makes you paranoid, and kinda subconsciously makes you want it to happen, which will only make you more paranoid, until you've convinced yourself your apartment is haunted, but it's probably not.

i don't believe in ghosts or hauntings at all, and sometimes i still get freaked out when i'm alone and it's dark and quiet, mostly because i don't feel comfortable lacking more than one sense at a time.

hell i don't feel comfortable lacking any of them.