The NEW Dead Format

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people include tapes, prints, CDs, merch, etc so that's why it says items instead of records.

Don't care. I don't collect items, I collect records. so when I am trying to be cool on the nets, I want to be nerd-cool and not random items-cool >:(8-)

I kind of agree, in that it looks pretty dumb with "items". Just because some people prefer to list random shit on their lists shouldn't change the focus of the entire website.

this site would be awesome, if Nick didn't steal Thousands of dollars from people.

Yes STEAL.

and yes, THOUSANDS.

Care to elaborate?

Nick was hired by me to code and build my company's website. With agreed apon price and timeline, we sent him money to start. This was in Nov of 2010.

timeline blew right by, with nothing to show. Only thing we got was an apologetic email, explaining how he had some personal/family issues. We said no problem. we are an understanding group, and gave him some extra time.

In March 2011, we got an email saying that it wasn't going to work out, and he couldn't refund our money just yet, but he was going to do it shortly.

Cut to almost a year later, and the only response i've gotten from him, is when i purposely emailed him about a coding question to see if he'd been ducking my emails. He had been. Also as seeing it's a year later, no way i can get refunded from paypal.

I know of at least 3 other screen printing shops (and i'm sure there have been other businesses), that he has taken money from.

I also know that he bailed on a couple of different records after telling bands he was going to do them, did the pre-order, took the money and ran.

Fucking Sleazeball. I have a very strict no shit talking online policy, but i'll break it for him. Do right by people, don't be a fucking prick.

Hey Eric, I'm clearly not running from anything, otherwise why would I be still managing a website with 10,000 users on it and openly discussing things on the internet? - I'll email you sometime this weekend and get stuff straight.

it's something to be said about someone who only responds when information is publicly thrown out.

I will wait patiently for you to email me.