BOTCH Represses Rd.2

jeffbo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Is that how much the Pelican is going to be?!?!...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! I had not heard the prices for the HH RSD releases.

I'm sure that if my store gets it's going to be like $55...yeah, my store marks up the shit out of all RSD releases.

Said $39.99 on a couple sell sheets at one of my local shops. I'm over RSD completely. I'm buying maybe three 7s and the rest of the stuff I want, I will buy later at a fraction of the retail price.

thats fucking awful! you can still get copies of the previous presses of that for like $25...is there something super special about the Pelican release or is it purely a repress?

Exactly, sometimes even lower than $25. I haven't heard of there being anything out of the ordinary about it, just a repress. Apparently limited to 750 (I may be wrong on that number but I read it's in the 700s) and it's going to be on 3 colorways.

Edit - Noticed crusherdestroyer said the retail is $33.99 in the RSD thread. I read it being $39.99 but I guess that info could be wrong. Either way, it's too much.

I want that new Pelican EP on wax. Wonder how much it'll be.

Southern Lord is doing it so it should be fairly priced and have top notch packaging etc etc. SL can be a tad high on certain releases but they go the extra mile on everything so it's usually warranted. One thing that sucks is the fact that they don't ship via media mail.

I'll try to stop derailing the thread now.

until they repress until your heart stops and beyond hypothermia, i refuse to believe they give a shit about their customers.

I'm a huge Cave In fan so I'm obviously dying for a UYHS reissue. Beyond Hypothermia I can live with out to be honest, but I would buy it for sure if it gets reissued. Tired of waiting for UYHS.

• 3 weeks later...