Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

Just picked up a Gibson SG standard in Walnut. I got a crazy good deal, about 65% off on a brand new axe. Also just ordered a hand built walnut resonator from a dude in North Carolina. A piezo acoustic pickup with a hot humbucker, finalized with my old license plate make this little four string am amazing little blues machine. I'll post pics when I'm on a computer.

This particular model has the min-etune feature, and for anyone who's wondering, I love it. It's really intuitive and super fast.

Here we are

20141215_130917.jpg

2014-12-15%2013.42.38.jpg

Fender Mustang (Kurt Kobain model) - this one is my pride and joy. Still my favorite guitar I've ever played. The rest of the gear seen is my friend's

I love that mustang! I would have gotten that if it wasn't a grand

Here's my baby:

B5txsQBCAAI8zxV.jpg

j mascis jazzmaster. The pickups sound really pretty, also i managed to break the default E string today.

• 2 weeks later...

Really wish I was playing more / with people like I used to but here is most of my gear right now.  Still don't have a pedal board because my volume pedal is broken and I want to get a delay I really like before investing the money on proper cabling / board / etc.

And...Being left handed sucks.

tumblr_nhqglsbtO81qeo2d9o1_1280.jpg

2013 Fender Mustang - Kurt Cobain Edition

tumblr_nhqglsbtO81qeo2d9o2_1280.jpg

Custom Warmouth Telecaster - Swamp Ash Body / Birdseye Maple Neck / Mini 59' in Bridge / Vintage Stack in Neck / Fender Hardware.  Hands down my favorite sounding / playing guitar. 

tumblr_nhqglsbtO81qeo2d9o3_1280.jpg

Fender California Series Acoustic - Was hand painted by Hannah Hooper of Grouplove, a post tour present the band gave the crew.  Love this so much minus not being able to play it.

tumblr_nhqglsbtO81qeo2d9o4_1280.jpg

2000s Something - Gibson Faded SG - This guitar is kinda a pile but I love it.

tumblr_nhqglsbtO81qeo2d9o5_1280.jpg

Marshall JCM800 from 1982

tumblr_nhqglsbtO81qeo2d9o6_1280.jpg

Mini Poly Tune / Fulltone OCD / Styrmon Flint / Fulltone Choral Flange / Boss DD-20

Original Celestion's.  Selling the head/cab unfortunately, I'm not in a band anymore and it's too much amp for practicing and writing by myself.

I'm assuming you're looking for a lot? Would love to find a JCM800 at a good price, but being on a student budget always sucks. Might sell some of my tradelist to create some funds for some new gear.

I'm assuming you're looking for a lot? Would love to find a JCM800 at a good price, but being on a student budget always sucks. Might sell some of my tradelist to create some funds for some new gear.

I would sell it for $1,500 cash.  Would probably get more on eBay but I don't feel like dealing with shipping

This intrigues me.  I'm curious to see if this thing will be any good.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=115&cp_id=11501&cs_id=1150102&p_id=611815&seq=1&format=2

I trust monoprice. They make some quality stuff! I actually just bought the mini fuzz pedal from them yesterday, i'll post here how it is!

I trust monoprice. They make some quality stuff! I actually just bought the mini fuzz pedal from them yesterday, i'll post here how it is!

There's so many people making pedals with that mini pedal design now haha.  Mooer, Donner, ENO, etc.  I got the Donner analog delay and it's solid.  If it's anything like that, it'll probably be good.

Confused by the Danelectro and Digitech Death Metal pedals amongst all of the others

ahaha I usually get a lot of shit for those

So the cheapy danelectro distortion was my first pedal given to me by my girlfriend so on principle it stays on the board, that and the Danelectro OD go into the Marshall VT-1 to a dedicated contact mic- away from all the other gear

the digitech death metal is literally just for noise, I get my actual fuzz/distortion from the modded muff but when I need a loud sort of screech or shattering type of sound I use it  for that. (Hence why the knobs are all the way up)

ahaha I usually get a lot of shit for those

So the cheapy danelectro distortion was my first pedal given to me by my girlfriend so on principle it stays on the board, that and the Danelectro OD go into the Marshall VT-1 to a dedicated contact mic- away from all the other gear

the digitech death metal is literally just for noise, I get my actual fuzz/distortion from the modded muff but when I need a loud sort of screech or shattering type of sound I use it  for that. (Hence why the knobs are all the way up)

haha it's just funny to see them on there.  Those are good reasons.