Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

I SHOULD buy it. As a left handed player, the Cobain Jag is pretty much the only game in town outside of a Japanese import and the upgrades make it attractive.

if I could magically transform a righty Jag into a lefty, I would get the Johnny Marr Jag. So sweet.

Japanese guitars are well made for the most part. I have noticed a upturn in the market for a lot of Japanese guitars, especially Squiers.

I have a 1987 Fender MIJ "E series" strat that is really nice.

Cool. I have a ESP TE-212 candy apple red with a squier Telecaster neck I really like it. I had considered replacing the pick ups but they aren't bad at all. Single coil bridge and a bucker at the neck. Although i am going to replace the flat bridge with a G&L ashtray that has 6 brass barrels instead of 3. Makes intonation a little easier.

Cool. I have a ESP TE-212 candy apple red with a squier Telecaster neck I really like it. I had considered replacing the pick ups but they aren't bad at all. Single coil bridge and a bucker at the neck. Although i am going to replace the flat bridge with a G&L ashtray that has 6 brass barrels instead of 3. Makes intonation a little easier.

I completely replaced the electronics in my Jap strat but kept it traditional.  Seymour Duncan SSL-1s in the middle/neck and an SSL-5 in the bridge.

328386_2057381600376_1130670855_o.jpg

Nice telecaster. I have been eyeing japanese telecasters on ebay. They have a nice range of lefty models.

I had a Fender Showmaster H/H 5 way switch Seymour Duncan pearly gates and I can't remember the other. It could get a big range of tones. Korean made, but super playing guitar, set neck. God I regret trading it. They are cheap enough that I will get another some day. I had the quilted bubinga top cherry burst. Here's. A picture of the model.8fniLtQ.jpg

I did get a Breedlove acoustic for it so it was a good trade.

These guys are fucking ace! http://www.ebay.com/usr/onlineguitar

I scored a Pedaltrain Pro for 120$ppd (Usually 150+ tax) on a Best Offer (you have to haggle them a bit as in they will deny your best offer and come up by 15$ but be reasonable and tell them you will give them a 5star review no questions asked!)

Maybe some of you might be able to find some shit

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got this thing back together earlier this year after having to do some long overdue major repairs (new PU, pots, rewire, re-shield control cavity and so on).  Mid-90s Zon Sonus. Unlined Fretless, Custom top, G&L MFD, wired passive with only a volume pot.  I bought this from Marc Hudson (Rancho Recordo...) around '97 or so.  The one instrument I will never, ever part with.

sdogg1.jpg

WOAH!

is that a guitar cab?

I guess it's technically a bass cab

I use it for guitar tho, it's a little muddy but sounds huge and is crazy solid for live stuff

Edit:

Might as well share a picture of it's new home and the built model haha

b8sako.jpg

I usually run the guitar+pedalboard (not pictured) through the Concert Bass+ Mesa 2x12+the other stuff for misc use but in the live setting I use the concert bass with the 2x15 and then concert lead with the 1810 + the combo for vocals

Finally got this thing back together earlier this year after having to do some long overdue major repairs (new PU, pots, rewire, re-shield control cavity and so on). Mid-90s Zon Sonus. Unlined Fretless, Custom top, G&L MFD, wired passive with only a volume pot. I bought this from Marc Hudson (Rancho Recordo...) around '97 or so. The one instrument I will never, ever part with.

sdogg1.jpg

few people will appreciate this. it's very beautiful. well done, sir.

Was up stairs doing some cleaning and got to spend some time with these. Need to start playing more than I do again. Ibanez (which I dont play anymore due to the signature), acoustic/electric Ovation, and a spalted maple Dean ML. Line 6 spider 3 app off to the side...

20150509_183919_zpswnnhz3xy.jpg

Was up stairs doing some cleaning and got to spend some time with these. Need to start playing more than I do again. Ibanez (which I dont play anymore due to the signature), acoustic/electric Ovation, and a spalted maple Dean ML. Line 6 spider 3 app off to the side...

20150509_183919_zpswnnhz3xy.jpg

I keep one of those little Line 6 amps in my bathroom for shower tunes