Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

^ Good luck, man! it's fun delving into it. I was so intimidated by it when I bought it. 

Thanks man! I've been intimidated for so long cause I got so comfortable with my current DAW, but it just became that time. Luckily I'm learning it in my recording class this semester so I can't run and hide from it like I did before haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I think I am going to pull the trigger on a Squier Bass VI (in white)...I have always wanted one of these, and for $350, it is hard to say no.

23634.jpg

Been looking into getting a Vox AC15 or Vox AC30. Thoughts? I mainly play punk/rock/pop rock kind of stuff but love experimenting with ambient stuff. Would just be for my room and probably get a nice pedalboard eventually to compliment it.

My good friend plays the AC30 with the alnico blues in it and it's one of the best combos I've ever heard. Highly recommended. The AC15's with the greenback are cool too

playing a jazzmaster into a deviever hyperion-->akai head rush-->malleko(sp?) chorus--> holy grail into an ABY that splits the signal to my model T which is going into an early 70's sunn 612, and the other channel is going into a a VTM120 that plays through a marshal 1960ax

it looks like this/is way too fucking loud, and i love it.

tumblr_n39l48yeZS1qdjvf7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2pfccUk5g1qdjvf7o1_500.jpg

This is my baby, got it used about 5 years ago now for a steal. Loving it ever since. Although I was having it a little trouble identifying the exact model. I know its part of Cort's Artisian series but the year and the exact variation I'm not 100% sure on. From my internet digging I believe its a 2000 model year Cort Artisian B5. The serial number on the back, based on their serial system for the 2000's all started with 00's, I'm assuming that's right. But as I don't have the active EQ switch that the 2000 B5's had, I'm not sure if that was just an option or something just stock that came with them and im wrong about the model year and model. Even if i never find out, i still love it.

KCrMbgG.jpg?1

Edit: No, those are not stickers, they're decals and can be peeled off at any time with no residue or marks.