Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

It sounds so interesting. I'm considering picking one up to replace my HoF... something I never thought I'd say.

I just figured its currently $100 for Presidents' Day, I can get that or a hof mini for that price and this lets me change things with the 3 knobs vs using software. I wish I had it now so I could help you make that decision haha

HoF mini is so stupid. I don't get why anyone would want to buy one of those when for $50 more you get significantly more features. Even if you don't have pedalboard space for an HoF, you could buy some other mini pedal with more flexibility.

That T2 is sick, though. I can totally see myself using the other settings, rather than only the church setting on the HoF.

I'm trying to sell my HoF right now... It's the cheapest one on Reverb.

Nice! I'd love one of those. Or a Starcaster. Or a Pawn Shop 51, lol. What finish did you get?

HoF is a kickass pedal. Musician's Friend and Guitar Center have the TC T2 on sale for $100 today only. The T2 has more ambient, darker sounding reverbs than the HoF. Only like 3 settings don't have modulation effects on the T2. It also seems to sound more full and brooding.

Since my band is just a two piece, I like to do what I can to fill space and make a more interesting sound.

I sometimes wonder why they even bother with sunburst finishes...they always seem to be the least desirable finish.  I have a tobacco burst les paul standard.  There's no way I would have bought it if it was a cherry burst color. 

or black.  but I think that's mostly a lefty thing.

Silverburst is probably my least favorite burst color. I like bursts like the iced tea burst that is light brown to gold, and I like the new ocean burst. 

Tobacco bursts are hit or miss. Too much black and I don't like it, or too little fade and I don't like it. Cherrybursts have never been appealing to me.

I find Les Paul burst finishes usually look good with a few exceptions. Fender Jazzmasters and Jags look good in sunburst with a black or red tortoise shell pickguard, but ultimately, your black, or desired white finish on the jazz are soooooo nice. I'm assuming you have it in black with the red tortoise shell pick guard?

I find Les Paul burst finishes usually look good with a few exceptions. Fender Jazzmasters and Jags look good in sunburst with a black or red tortoise shell pickguard, but ultimately, your black, or desired white finish on the jazz are soooooo nice. I'm assuming you have it in black with the red tortoise shell pick guard?

Yup!

http://instagram.com/p/zGU71qKcdI/?modal=true

I was just browsing Musician's Friend and saw there's a limited run of Dave Grohl's ES-335. $3700 for gold (/400) and $7000 for blue (/200). If only I had bundles of cash to splurge..

The original DG 335s go for insane amounts of money. At these rock-bottom prices, you can't afford to NOT buy one!

Here's a little update. I recently (as stated) purchased a jazzmaster and an american deluxe jazz bass. The bass hasn't arrived yet, but the jazzmaster did. I also picked up a Vintage Modified '51 as a giveaway for my company. The '72 Thinline is having a hand-tooled leather pickguard made as we speak. 

guitars.jpg

@danementzer

Dude I love your '51! I'm tryna get one of those.

@Tim Cruise

How do you like that Donner Yellow Fall? I was considering buying one those when I was in the market for an analog delay. They're not actually analog, but whatever. 

Does what I want it to do.  It's really a solid pedal for the price.  I think it was $30 and it's a solid metal casing and the sound is pretty damn decent for a cheap Chinese pedal.