Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

I'm the same way, as you can tell from my other guitars, I don't skip out to save a few bucks. But this little son of a gun is a fun little axe. From what I hear, the fender isn't as fun to play and doesn't sound any better. Like I said, a few new pickups and maybe a resolder or two and this is a great little axe.

T2 reverb kills it.  Played all the different settings and a couple toneprints and I am satisfied with it.  Some of the reverbs are a bit much but they're definitely fun to mess around with.  I got crazy, crazy whooshing reverb sounds that were just inexplicable.  The modulated ones were really fun, some I just don't know what to do with but I'm pretty sure I liked about 5-6 of them/would use them for stuff.

I finally got a chance to mess around with it today! Pretty cool pedal. Some of the settings are definitely overkill, but I like more of them than the settings on the Hall of Fame. I set the HoF on the "Church" mode and left it there. 6 and 8 are my favorite settings, but I also like 3, 4, 7 and E1.

The others I find to be a little overkill with the modulation, especially 1 and 5.

I've also been having fun with the TonePrint option and beaming presets to it. I have Paul from ProGuitarShop's preset on right now. It's like a darker HoF Church with a slight touch of chorus. Beaming the presets from my phone into my guitar to my pedal is just way too cool.

Been wanting a 335 for awhile, but Gibsons are far too much cash. Had a ccheap but nice copy by Agile. Found out about Heritage Guitar Co. Old Gibson employees in the old Gibson Kzoo factory in Michigan on the old equipment! Sold a few guitars to buy this was $2k

z6md0ypr93lybuipjjce.jpg

ijofaoswevpeabeedhjy.jpg

jebcrwqngzdi1yu8yatt.jpg

Fl97Z7M.jpg

Bass rig:

2004 Fender American Jazz Bass V

1979 MusicMan HD 150 head

Ampeg 810 Classic

Guitar Rig:

2010(?) MIM Fender Telecaster w/ Seymour Duncan Little '59

Mesa Single Rectifier Solo Head 50

Earth Sound Research 2x10 cab

zFqgksl.jpg

Signal Chain:

Fender PT-100-->Boss OC-3 Super Octave-->Boss DS-1-->Boss DD-20 Giga Delay-->TC Electronics Hall Of Fame Reverb-->Boss DD-3-->Boss RC-3 Loop Station (w/ homemade stop switch made from old skateboards)

Heritage stuff is nice--aside from the world's ugliest headstock.  I thought about picking up one of their 335s because they actually do left handed versions of a lot of their models. 

Not sure about the tops though.  I never really cared for the flashy wood.  I like plain tops.

Im usually a plain top guy also, I like this top because the figuring is fairly faint on most angles and you can see the plain grain running against the figuring. I dont get the hate for the headstock they look fine to me, ive seen far worse. I believe you can order plain tops. Also look into the 2015 Gibson Studio 335 the changes are black binding and 1 vol 1 tone but the wine red is sexy

Been wanting a 335 for awhile, but Gibsons are far too much cash. Had a ccheap but nice copy by Agile. Found out about Heritage Guitar Co. Old Gibson employees in the old Gibson Kzoo factory in Michigan on the old equipment! Sold a few guitars to buy this was $2k

z6md0ypr93lybuipjjce.jpg

ijofaoswevpeabeedhjy.jpg

jebcrwqngzdi1yu8yatt.jpg

beauty, a 335 is my dream

• 5 weeks later...

z6md0ypr93lybuipjjce.jpg

ijofaoswevpeabeedhjy.jpg

jebcrwqngzdi1yu8yatt.jpg

That is fucking gorgeous.

Jaguars are rad, you should buy it. I really want the J Mascis signature Jazzmaster. That purple metalflake is sick.

I SHOULD buy it.  As a left handed player, the Cobain Jag is pretty much the only game in town outside of a Japanese import and the upgrades make it attractive.

if I could magically transform a righty Jag into a lefty, I would get the Johnny Marr Jag.  So sweet.