Post a Picture of your Axe/Gear!

http://imgur.com/IhAKutR

From Left to Right.

My Fender Acoustic (Model Unknown)

Epiphone Les Paul Special II (First Ever)

My Epiphone ThunderBird Pro IV (Active EQ Bass)

And My Tobacco Sunburst Mexican Fender Strat with Batman and Robin Vinyl sticker

Those guitars look a little challenging to get to (assuming from the picture that it's suspended from the second story) haha.

My full setup that I use with my band now. I run both the Traynor and the Vox at the same time since we only have one guitar player.

DSC06348.jpg

A close-up of my Mexican Strat I refinished a couple years ago. With lots of blood on it from cutting my hand open on the bridge while playing too hard at shows, which I tend to do sometimes. She's my baby <3.

DSC06350.jpg

And then finally, all the guitars/amps I used while recording my band's album. The Traynor, Vox and Twin Reverb are mine and the rest belong to the studio. Of the guitars, the blue Strat, Tele and Epiphone Les Paul are mine - the 70's Univox Strat and early 70's Gibson E335 (which is an INCREDIBLE guitar) all belong to the studio - the Sunburst Strat and Jazzmaster belong to Matt Weber, the engineer who recorded us. He's also the guitar player for Young Statues.

1476105_353288468148084_1339663570_n.jpg

Here is my current bass setup minus my main head which is still being built (A Verellen Meatsmoke). I run the Sunn Beta into the 2x15 and the Meatsmoke will go into Orange 4x10. The Peavey 1x15 is for when I don't have anyone to help me load out for a show and would replace the 2x15. In the left of the photo is the JCM800 I built on turret board and a 2x12 I built w/ 1960s Sunn speakers. 

1538863_10101009787185478_410436970_n.jp

Also, here is my main head minus the electronics:

1496475_10101011974606868_1471615415_o.j