Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manchester-Orchestra-Thrice-Covers-Split-12-Vinyl-Record-Rare-1-500-Clear-/110793767755?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19cbd2bb4b

I recently saw this on eBay and I have never seen one before. I did a little more research and I can't seem to find anything about it. Does anyone know about how much this usually sells for? Thanks.

I heard that they abandoned the release, but I remember a pic being posted online. I messaged the guy and he said he bought it at the stuffing last year. Harrison Hudson sold it to him when he noticed it behind the merch table. It's legit though, but it's never been officially released.

just found this...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkmmfjCli91qb1hqu.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fuckyeahthrice.tumblr.com/post/5173588002/manches ter-orchestra-thrice&usg=__iPsusa6Qu4wDQ2SBYXsH1EfIVjs=&h=375&w=500&sz=46&hl=en&start=5&zoom=1&tbnid=iD1gKvFG0W7JPM:&tbnh =98&tbnw=130&ei=N-XmToC5NYXgtgeS5O2-Cg&prev=/search%3Fq%3DThrice%2BManchester%2BOrchestra%2BSplit%2BLP%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den %26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Den%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

I asked Riley about this when they played the Yost theatre earlier this year. He said that each band was supposed to get half of these and sell em on tour but Manchester got dropped and it never happened for some reason. I agree with blanchardoswald, these are probably gonna be for sale on the Spring tour.

I remember O'brother posting a picture of this, And I had asked them about it at one of their shows with dear hunter in July and said that they didn't even have a copy of it but it was great. It would be awesome if thrice had it on the final tour though..

I dont see O'brother getting a copy because they're only featured on a manchester song. I have a feeling manchester will be opening for thrice's last tour, so I thats why these have been held back. As much as I want this, I'll hold out hope that these will one day see light.

Yeah, I honestly feel bad for whoever pays that shit ton of money for this, and in a few months, you can get them for $10. or I hope/assume that's gonna be the case. I've never seen Thrice, and I would kill to see Manchester again, so if they opened for Thrice, I'd love to go to that show.

I really want this to get out, though. I really wanna hear that No Doubt cover.

Yeah, I honestly feel bad for whoever pays that shit ton of money for this, and in a few months, you can get them for $10. or I hope/assume that's gonna be the case. I've never seen Thrice, and I would kill to see Manchester again, so if they opened for Thrice, I'd love to go to that show.

I really want this to get out, though. I really wanna hear that No Doubt cover.

Honestly, I feel as though this had something to do with Manchester's obligation with Columbia, and now that they're off it, they should be able to release this. I emailed FG and I'll let you know if I get a reply with more info.

What do you want to know? Favorite Gentleman pressed it. 500 copies on clear. Screened covers. One song per side, both cover songs.

Was supposed to be tour exclusive for the Thrice/ManOrch tour but it got delayed at the plant. It was done right when Thrice dropped off the tour due to Riley and Ed’s father's death.

It will be up for sale shortly. FG is waiting for a time that doesn't conflict with any of the bands other releases.

What do you want to know? Favorite Gentleman pressed it. 500 copies on clear. Screened covers. One song per side, both cover songs.

Was supposed to be tour exclusive for the Thrice/ManOrch tour but it got delayed at the plant. It was done right when Thrice dropped off the tour due to Riley and Ed’s father's death.

It will be up for sale shortly. FG is waiting for a time that doesn't conflict with any of the bands other releases.

Someone Very impatient and that doesnt know that facts will be kicking themselves directly in the ass.