Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

I've been "collecting" shoes heavily for the past five years, while I've been wearing Air Jordan's since I was a little kid and the IX (9) came out (1994) I didn't start until I had my own money and over the last year or so it has been a complete shit show. Like I said earlier on in this thread if people want to see a real "shit show" they should try to purchase a "Release date" shoe on the morning they go on sale. There's nothing more frustrating than trying to a shoe from three different devices and having every "major" site (Nike, Eastbay, Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Foot Action, Finish Line) sell out in fifteen seconds lag, then crash and every self righetous "sneaker head" on Twitter and the forums (Sole Collector, Nike Talk, N-SBorg) whine and cry about how the "shoe game's fucked up" and "Hypebeast this, Hypebeast that" it has changed a lot in the last year it's become a very "quick buck scheme" for younger kids, there's now a million resellers (aka flippers) and so much bullshit that it seems like every shoe sold ends up on eBay, Craigslist, or any sneaker market place. Honestly, this was NOTHING compared to the way it is in that hobby. $180 shoes selling for $600. I could go on and on and for ever but tl;dr. Lol

Can't you line up at stores to get the shoes?

Lol yes im joking. I was just going to see if anyone would really do it. I cant wait to get the split I actually refreshed the page at 2:58 and it was up so hopefully its a low number :D

Makes no sense because I was refreshing the entire minute from 2:59 to 3:00 and I'm pretty sure it didn't go up until 3:00 on the dot. I smell a troll.