Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

i'm not a huge fan of either band but out of curiosity, i just checked out the thrice cover. it's one of my favorite beatles songs so i had really low expectations, but it's pretty great. don't need it on vinyl by any means, but it's pretty great.

Their Helter Skelter cover is also quite solid.

Newbie here. I was fortunate enough to snag a copy of the Manchester/Thrice split. I enjoy both songs and the artwork is awesome. I would love high quality mp3 rips of both songs; not sure I can do it well enough myself.

Secondly, I am having a hard time resisting the urge to sell it when it is going for $150-200 on eBay. Would I feel slightly guilty doing so, but if I sold it I could purchase at least 3 if not all of my top 4 records on my wishlist:

Sunny Day Real Estate- The Rising Tide

Sunny Day Real Estate- How it Feels to Be Something On

Mineral- The Power of Failing

Mineral- EndSerenading

The only reason I haven't ever bought those on eBay are the $40-80 costs each. If anyone really wants the Manchester/Thrice split, I would be willing to trade it for any 2 of the those 4 records.

Lastly, smailtronic, I have that Rose Blossom Punch 7", but it is cracked. I ordered it when it first came out in the late 90's, and it arrived in the mail broken. I immediately emailed Aaron, and he apologized, but they didn't have any left. He sent me a t-shirt instead.

Newbie here. I was fortunate enough to snag a copy of the Manchester/Thrice split. I enjoy both songs and the artwork is awesome. I would love high quality mp3 rips of both songs; not sure I can do it well enough myself.

Secondly, I am having a hard time resisting the urge to sell it when it is going for $150-200 on eBay. Would I feel slightly guilty doing so, but if I sold it I could purchase at least 3 if not all of my top 4 records on my wishlist:

Sunny Day Real Estate- The Rising Tide

Sunny Day Real Estate- How it Feels to Be Something On

Mineral- The Power of Failing

Mineral- EndSerenading

The only reason I haven't ever bought those on eBay are the $40-80 costs each. If anyone really wants the Manchester/Thrice split, I would be willing to trade it for any 2 of the those 4 records.

Lastly, smailtronic, I have that Rose Blossom Punch 7", but it is cracked. I ordered it when it first came out in the late 90's, and it arrived in the mail broken. I immediately emailed Aaron, and he apologized, but they didn't have any left. He sent me a t-shirt instead.

Alan, you can buy a copy of "The Power Of Failing" direct from the label for $20 shipped. Email [email protected] for info.

My apologies for bumping this again, but many people have asked for a high quality Thrice - I Want You (She's So Heavy) rip. Here you are!

http://youtu.be/biRYUaZWN6U

And the direct download to each track can be found here.

Direct download links for each song - Side A and B. These files are the direct vinyl rip.

Manchester Orchestra - Don't Speak: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?46aaci4qwodsk2f

Thrice - I Want You (She's So Heavy) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xk7o1bxibm1wp31