Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Banquet Records.

Expected TBC - this is a very limited 12" with a screenprinted sleeve so not sure if we'll get any. Hit Notify Me and we'll let you know when its in!

It was updated in 2018 (which only can be seen on the desktop version of the site) so it's probably not about this new pressing. Also banquet tend to leave old pre-order infos on when they sold out of stuff. 

Edited by xfactor675

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

It was updated in 2018 (which only can be seen on the desktop version of the site) so it's probably not about this new pressing. Also banquet tend to leave old pre-order infos on when they sold out of stuff. 

The MO drummer also posted a stack of vinyl records and the band reposted it. Maybe they found some extra copies? 

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

14 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The MO drummer also posted a stack of vinyl records and the band reposted it. Maybe they found some extra copies? 

They didn’t. I responded to that asking if they had any for sale and he said those were just their personal copies in the studio

6 hours ago, smailtronic said:

I was totally Team $30WTF, but after hearing how good the two songs were, I seriously regretted not buying it.

Unless you got in on the first 30 seconds it was online, there is nothing to regret...

I was doing field work in South America and attempting to F5 like crazy on slow af dial-up speed internet and missed out. I'm still salty about this. It's a flipper's wet dream

21 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

Unless you got in on the first 30 seconds it was online, there is nothing to regret...

I was doing field work in South America and attempting to F5 like crazy on slow af dial-up speed internet and missed out. I'm still salty about this. It's a flipper's wet dream

Can confirm.  I'm a Thrice superfan, never cared for MO, happened to luck out and snag one of these.  The Thrice cover is fine, but the MO side just reaffirmed my distaste for that band.

Ended up selling it for $250 on Discogs.  I listed it at that price as a joke.