Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

I spoke with Dustin about this at his solo show in Phoenix last month. He thought that they had already been released. He was pretty drunk after drinking whiskey all night so he probably didn't know what he was talking about haha.

So now that the final tour has been announced does anyone know if these will be for sale? Or could it be a possible RSD release?

I spoke with Dustin about this at his solo show in Phoenix last month. He thought that they had already been released. He was pretty drunk after drinking whiskey all night so he probably didn't know what he was talking about haha.

So now that the final tour has been announced does anyone know if these will be for sale? Or could it be a possible RSD release?

Anyone?

• 6 months later...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=190724328106&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=11204536189

Sorry for bumping an old thread. Looks like this surfaced on eBay again. Now that the Thrice tour is over do we know anything else about this? I emailed favorite gentleman and never got a response. I also spoke with Andy after a show a few months back about it and he didn't know what was going on. Has anyone hear heard anything new about when this might be available?

• 4 months later...

where did you see that?

From the original listing

This is a 2 song record. The vinyl is Clear. Everything is in perfect condition.

Tracklisting

A: Manchester Orchestra featuring O'Brother - Don't Speak (No Doubt cover)

B: Thrice - I Want You (She's So Heavy) (Beatles Cover)

This is a Favorite Gentlemen Pressing FGR030

This is # 1 of 500 and is hand numbered "1"

From the original listing

This is a 2 song record. The vinyl is Clear. Everything is in perfect condition.

Tracklisting

A: Manchester Orchestra featuring O'Brother - Don't Speak (No Doubt cover)

B: Thrice - I Want You (She's So Heavy) (Beatles Cover)

This is a Favorite Gentlemen Pressing FGR030

This is # 1 of 500 and is hand numbered "1"

Who's to say they won't print more though? It's been what, almost 2 years now..?