Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

I don't normally like to perpetuate the problem this causes in the greater scheme of things, but given that it's almost a given that this will sell out in a matter of minutes, and that a large percentage of these will end up in the hands of flippers, I propose that those of us that are able to order as many as possible for the purpose of redistributing to the inevitable masses of VC'ers that were asleep/didn't hit refresh every 5 seconds/working/etc and end up missing out. I'll be buying a bunch if I manage to get an order in anyway.  Zero mark-up, you just cover my costs (i.e., the item, shipping to me, shipping to you).

Can I call dibs on one? I will hopefully not need it, I will be trying to get one myself, but in that past that has rarely worked out for me.

^ Accidentally deleted my post

It was, "Are you all going to pay 15+ ppd for 2 songs?" 

I'm wondering why they didn't put it on a 7" but who knows...

a poster on ap.net said don't speak was apparently 21 minutes long.  haven't heard anything to say its true or not

I am going to just try and get 1 copy for myself when this goes live because I dont have enough money for 2. If I did, I would hook up the board. If I don't happen to get this I would love for someone to be able to grab me one. I have been wanting for this and asking around about it ever since I saw it on eBay over a year ago!

Guest tms2787

500?!  :(

ALSO: The tour did happen but Thrice ended up having to end it early due to a death in, I believe, Dustin's family. Maybe his father? But these weren't done before that leg of the tour I guess.