Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

http://www.underthegunreview.net/2013/01/21/manchester-orchestra-thrice-release-split-artwork-featuring-obrother/

LOL

"Manchester Orchestra and Thrice have released the artwork for their high-anticipated split.

The most exciting part of the news, besides the awesome cover, is the fact O’Brother will be appearing on Manchester Orchestra’s track. We did not even consider a curve ball like that from either band."

Is anyone else annoyed that everyone thinks that this is a new project between the bands? It is being hyped up so much that I think it will be almost impossible for those that have been 'anticipating' this for over a year now to get a copy.

Their FB post alone about this has 287 comments and nearly 8000 likes.

We can all take solace in knowing that a lot of people will get a copy of this and will never listen to it, ever. 

I'll be sure to buy up 10 "for the board"

no but seriously, those facebook comments irk me a bit. 

I don't know which i'd hate more: if these fell into the hands of flippers or clueless kids who think their wall will look kewl with s0 many vinylz

I'll be sure to buy up 10 "for the board"

no but seriously, those facebook comments irk me a bit. 

I don't know which i'd hate more: if these fell into the hands of flippers or clueless kids who think their wall will look kewl with s0 many vinylz

At least if its in a clueless kids hands theres that minute chance they will actually listen to it, rather than some dude trying to make a quick buck. 

Don't bother checking the FG store.  It's run and managed by Cinderblock.  This was clearly in the hands of the band, who run their own store and manage all those products themselves.  I would guess that this will go up there (http://themanchesterorchestrastore.bigcartel.com/).  I assume when they said "Finally" in their tweets meant that they finally had them in hand and could put them up in their store.  This is all just assumptions though.

I don't normally like to perpetuate the problem this causes in the greater scheme of things, but given that it's almost a given that this will sell out in a matter of minutes, and that a large percentage of these will end up in the hands of flippers, I propose that those of us that are able to order as many as possible for the purpose of redistributing to the inevitable masses of VC'ers that were asleep/didn't hit refresh every 5 seconds/working/etc and end up missing out.

I'll be buying a bunch if I manage to get an order in anyway. Zero mark-up, you just cover my costs (i.e., the item, shipping to me, shipping to you).

Hey Jesiah if you do get an extra I'd love one! Will most likely give it to my friend Brian who is a HUGE thrice fan.