Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

I just took a listen to them for the first time, I like them a lot.

Not knowing the background and what went down, the message the band posted on Sunday was a little confusing, especially since the guy who owns Glass Nail has a "buy now" link on the webstore for the leaving. 10" (after he claimed they were 12"), with the words "ships out in 5 days" written underneath the purchase link.

I should probably check if this release has a thread so we're not clogging up this one with irrelevant convo.

if anyone got a split or 3 pack and would sell or trade the split, hit me up. I missed it & would be willing to trade a test pressing of the ACCEPTANCE EP "BLACK LINES TO BATTLEFIELDS" that ETR is releasing next month.... I unfortunetly missed it

this is so damn tempting for me.  I just think I'll enjoy the split more than the other two colors and I definitely don't want to give that up.. damn you, why can't you settle for either of the other two!?

I had a weird dream that Acceptance had to make this huge announcement and everyone was speculating a reunion/album/tour/etc... then when the announcement came they said that they had decided to give/sell all of their music to Paramore and for fans to consider the songs as Paramore songs from now on.  In the dream I was like "wtf?" But everyone on here was like "best career move imo."

I think I come here too much.

I had a weird dream that Acceptance had to make this huge announcement and everyone was speculating a reunion/album/tour/etc... then when the announcement came they said that they had decided to give/sell all of their music to Paramore and for fans to consider the songs as Paramore songs from now on.  In the dream I was like "wtf?" But everyone on here was like "best career move imo."

I think I come here too much.

I dream about people from the boards all the time. That's probably because I discuss things with you all far more often than other people IRL. Two weeks ago, I dreamt that my wife and I were broken down at this creepy truckstop, and Sean Arey came and saved us. His daughters were in tow, too!

I dream about people from the boards all the time. That's probably because I discuss things with you all far more often than other people IRL. Two weeks ago, I dreamt that my wife and I were broken down at this creepy truckstop, and Sean Arey came and saved us. His daughters were in tow, too!

speaking of sean, is he doing okay? i haven't seen him post in a while. you don't have to answer this here.