Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine today. There's three pretty decent sized tears along the outer edges (one on each side) of the inner lyric sleeve that look almost intentional? It makes me really nervous, and I'm worried that sleeve isn't going to last long since it looked like the record was trying to push its way out the opposite side of the opening, straight out the box. There's also a decent bend on one of the corners of the outer sleeve, but I can get over that. 

• 4 weeks later...

The second pressing of Phantoms is 20% off in our webstore from today until 11:59pm EST on Friday. Just type in TAKECOVER20 at checkout.

If you click this link, it'll be automatically applied: http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/cart/discount?code=TAKECOVER20 

something about the drummer getting kicked out for liking homosexuals or something, i dunno the whole story. 

The story, as told to me by an extremely reliable source: Their original drummer was gay but closeted, and when the band were signing their major label record deal and everything seemed to be happening for them, he came out to his bandmates, who in turn kicked him out.

The story, as told to me by an extremely reliable source: Their original drummer was gay but closeted, and when the band were signing their major label record deal and everything seemed to be happening for them, he came out to his bandmates, who in turn kicked him out.

That's ironic.

• 7 months later...

Just bumping this old thread to note that we're down to like 50 copies of the second press in our webstore. That's the white with blue splatter variant. We're not sure about whether we'll press more, so if you want this record, your window might be running out on when you can actually buy a copy at a normal price. It's also marked down a bit in a package with both Valencia variants.