UFC

daver2980

don't feel like going thru a bunch of pages to see if there is already a thread - but i know i haven't seen one in my short time here

anyone into it?

if so who's your fave and who do you hate? spider is easily my fave - he's unstoppable and i wish he would move up to light heavyweight permanently and beat bones for the belt, but dana said that fight aint happening any time soon - i hate the diaz bros, jake shields, and gsp

most of the fights have been ridiculous lately - this past weekend(UFC 140) was incredible as was 139 with the henderson/shogun fight being one of the top 5 fights of all time

i hope phil davis beats rashad at UFC on FX 2 and gets the next title shot - not only because he's local but because he is a beast and might actually be able to control bones on the ground - it would be an amazing fight no matter the outcome

spider will still be the best of all time tho

Huge MMA and Martial arts Fan. earned my blue belt in Tae kwon do, did many years on muay Thai, wing chun, and the last two years BJJ. I travel to many MMA and BJJ tournaments as possible. went to Two UFC events and one Bellator event last year, and multiple local events.

my favorite fighters: randy couture, jon jones, machida, alistair overeem, frankie edgar, alan belcher, clay guida, fabricio verdum, gilbert melendez, Rampage, etc,,

I could talk about this subject all day.

I got my ticket for the Melvin guillard fight in Nashville in January, great way to start the year.

• 4 months later...