Story of the year - page avenue?

5 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I really hope SRC is not the only way to get this. On a side note I heard the singer is now a principal at some Highschool.

Well it's a SRC release so it will probably be there exclusively first...then if significant stock remains they normally sell some on Amazon.

There is no way he is a High School principal, his band he is in currently is called the Fuck Off And Dies.....

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Never seen their POs on Amazon but I have purchased a couple of their pressings from Amazon. They were the early JEW records though, after they'd been pressed into the fuckin' ground.

I'm almost positive Amazon had a preorder listing for one of the recent SRC Angels & Airwaves pressings. 

I think I grabbed a copy... but got an error with  big red box and a ton of text?  Checked my bank account and they took the money already and it's under my orders as processing so maybe I'm good.  Has that ever happened to anyone else?  I wish I would have grabbed a screenshot of the error.  Oh, well.

4 minutes ago, sVegas22x said:

I think I grabbed a copy... but got an error with  big red box and a ton of text?  Checked my bank account and they took the money already and it's under my orders as processing so maybe I'm good.  Has that ever happened to anyone else?  I wish I would have grabbed a screenshot of the error.  Oh, well.

Same exact thing happened to me, man. Transaction's on PayPal, the order is in my SRC account, but I got the red bar across the top/error message while attempting to check-out post PayPal log-in. I'm assuming it's just because of heavy traffic from the the pre-order? I don't know. Regardless, it says our orders are processing, so I'd like to assume we're good. Let's hope.

2 minutes ago, Claw1400 said:

Same exact thing happened to me, man. Transaction's on PayPal, the order is in my SRC account, but I got the red bar across the top/error message while attempting to check-out post PayPal log-in. I'm assuming it's just because of heavy traffic from the the pre-order? I don't know. Regardless, it says our orders are processing, so I'd like to assume we're good. Let's hope.

8 minutes ago, sVegas22x said:

same here, checked my paypal, there was a authorisation and the order is in my order history!