sex stories 69 69 [or failures]

Such a weird thread. Every store is the same.

I met this chick at a party and we went into the bathroom/spare room and something awkward happened.

No shit? Something awkward happened while you were drunk and trying to fuck someone you just met? Im shocked.

Well I would say "this" but I really don't wanna knock anyone's story. Whats funny is that most stories end up with drunk, no light, weird room, and blood. Glad I don't drink....I like seeing and remmbering what I'm doing 8-)

The awkward stories just tend to.... make for a better story. No one in here really wants to hear.... so one time, i went on a date with a girl and it went really well. After two more dates we had sex. One time, I got to do it doggystyle..... boring.

Accidentally catching a period on the face...

now THAT'S comedy.

one night my roommates and i were having a party. before it started, we re-rarranged my bedroom so that it would create a better viewing experience from the window. because this girl id already been bangin was coming over that night, and for some reason all my friends wanted to go out to the roof (because im on the 2nd floor..) and watch? shit, i dont even know why i agreed to this. but it was probably because i doubted anyones ability to go through with it.

but this girl brought me up to my room, got naked, left her vans on, and fucked me silly. and the squirted everywhere.

and while the sex was kickin all sorts of ass, i never bothered to take a peek towards my window.

because once she left, my roommates had the video already streaming to the tv.

from there, i watched myself boon this chick while everyone drunkenly laughed their asses off

I had a girl over last night. Before she came over I had some pizza. We started having sex. I had to fart really badly the whole time. Somewhere during the middle of the fucking I farted (quite audibly) and pretended nothing happened. She didn't even flinch... that made me happy.

you found the "one"

Well, I'm straight edge, so I don't drink alcohol, or fuck, and uhh... yeah, i got nothin

thought there was a loophole in edge where you were allowed to fuck your girlfriend, just not sleep around.

maybe i'm wrong, but jacking off for scene points just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Such a weird thread. Every store is the same.

I met this chick at a party and we went into the bathroom/spare room and something awkward happened.

No shit? Something awkward happened while you were drunk and trying to fuck someone you just met? Im shocked.

well it's not like we're gonna tell the story of a empowering story of tying someone's ankles and wrists to their thighs and then fisting the shit out of them, meanwhile throat fucking them till their gums are bleeding and developing blisters on the inside of their lips. thus having to have to figure out a way to clean up all the blood left from the previous night's adventures.

it happens.

Well, I'm straight edge, so I don't drink alcohol, or fuck, and uhh... yeah, i got nothin

thought there was a loophole in edge where you were allowed to fuck your girlfriend, just not sleep around.

maybe i'm wrong, but jacking off for scene points just doesn't seem worth it to me.

All the time, people are like " omg you're straight edge? you can't have sex" and I ask them where they heard that from and they don't answer. A lot of edge people claim that a 'rule' is that you can't have promiscuous sex...

WHO CARES. Drink if you want, Shoot up if you want, Fuck if you want, Smoke if you want. or don't, you're allowed to without making a club with dumb rules.

yeah! fuck religion!

I had a girl over last night. Before she came over I had some pizza. We started having sex. I had to fart really badly the whole time. Somewhere during the middle of the fucking I farted (quite audibly) and pretended nothing happened. She didn't even flinch... that made me happy.

Dude that happened to me too!

All the time, people are like " omg you're straight edge? you can't have sex" and I ask them where they heard that from and they don't answer. A lot of edge people claim that a 'rule' is that you can't have promiscuous sex...

if you're living by the holy bible of Minor Threat, than yeah, it specifically says "don't fuck", but from many sects i've heard that only accounts for promiscuity.

While I love Minor Threat (and the black sheep tattooed to my wrist can attest to that), I've always found the looseness/strictness of straight edge fairly dubious. While I abstain from substances in every way possible, I always thought it was funny that on the label of the Demo 7", you see a guy holding a cigarette in his X'd up hand.

Im just hear trying to help derail this thread into a sxe thread and not a lame sex thread.

I too partake in the no promiscous sex part of being sxe. To me ( dont know what the actual rules are) it is about keeping my body clean. Screwing random girls I dont know leads to a higher chance of the clap. I rather like it when it doesnt burn when I pee and want to keep it that way. Also any girl that will fuck me when I first meet them isnt a girl that I want to get to know.