ATDI Reunion?

This.

this, too, except i have enjoyed most of the stuff that came afterwards.

so not really this at all.

but i still prefer atdi.

by all accounts, I should have liked FtM, but I could NOT get into it. And Scabdates just pissed me off to no end. They're not a live album band. I liked the Bedlam In Goliath enough, but it's nowhere near Deloused.

Eh.

Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':nhwgm2qz]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nhwgm2qz]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

he's too busy dreaming of punk c'mon man you can't expect him to ship stuff out now can you ?

Wrong guy. He's talking about recordhound, unfortunately.

Only thing I haven't shipped out is a dvd someone bought off of me from Amazon last night.

this is what i get for being a drunk/high jackass

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':sr7q3aal]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':sr7q3aal]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Please tell me that this Nardwaur guy isnt actually popular for doing bad interviews on purpose. That was terrible to listen to. Also, I think Omar is terribly over-rated and Cedric is the real talent in the band.

he's been doing it since the 80s, and yes he's famous for exactly that. he's also fronts the punk band The Evaporators.

Please tell me that this Nardwaur guy isnt actually popular for doing bad interviews on purpose. That was terrible to listen to. Also, I think Omar is terribly over-rated and Cedric is the real talent in the band.

This. Cedric owns.

Omar pisses me off sometimes. I mean I actually do love almost everything the guy has done but he's kind of a dick. :-/

Allegedly the reason Amputechture's drums have been mixed down and are less prominent than on say, Deloused, is because Omar was pissed at Jon Theodore at the time. This was probably just a story made up due to Theodore leaving/being kicked out but I still find it believable/really funny.

Wrong guy. He's talking about recordhound, unfortunately.

Only thing I haven't shipped out is a dvd someone bought off of me from Amazon last night.

this is what i get for being a drunk/high jackass

It's okay. I knew it wasn't me and you had been mistaken. It happens. Even Icecream can be wrong.

I love ATDI, but am very skeptical about this news. Every time I've heard any of the ex members asked about a reunion in an interview, the response has always been to the tune of "fat chance."

I also am a lover of all things Omar. I'm only mildly disappointed he didn't release much in 2011, because it's given me some time to absorb the wealth he put out in 2010. Was Telestrion worth checking out? I thought it was all old material, sort of a best-of comp? Did he remix any of it to flow like an album or is there any sort of newness to it?

Im pretty sure this will never happen. If it does happen in the states Id likely fly out to where it was at though.

ATDI>>>>>>anything else any of them have ever done since then.

So whose leg do we have to hump to get a Relationship of Command repress?

Believe me, Ive asked about it. The band and label own the rights 50/50 so they would both have to agree on the repress and I dont think the band is into it at all.

Was Telestrion worth checking out? I thought it was all old material, sort of a best-of comp? Did he remix any of it to flow like an album or is there any sort of newness to it?

booklet/photos was about it.. other than that, I think there was only one or two extra tracks on there that weren't previously available. I didn't have any of his albums on vinyl so I sprung for it. Really nice package.

So whose leg do we have to hump to get a Relationship of Command repress?

Believe me, Ive asked about it. The band and label own the rights 50/50 so they would both have to agree on the repress and I dont think the band is into it at all.

This bums me out so incredibly hard. Guess I'll need to come up with $120 to part with for this before it shoots up to $300 or something crazy in the next few years.

I'm only mildly disappointed he didn't release much in 2011, because it's given me some time to absorb the wealth he put out in 2010. Was Telestrion worth checking out?

I know just what you mean. I was wanting more from him in 2011 but at the same time i feel there is always so much to soak in from him. I love this performance he just did in a guitar shop in australia. It was so amazing to me the first time I watched it I could barely contain myself.

And by the way, telesterion was awesome.