Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Its a good thing that the other threads were locked cause he posted... nevermind waiting to see if shit gets resolved. He didnt even respond to everyones pms, didnt address screwing us, why he would log on and post everyday but not get back to us on this. Shit hasnt been fixed at all, he is just ignoring us all again.

Try giving the guy two weeks from when he said he'd listen to everyone and straighten out all the problems. If you haven't received anything or at least heard back by then, then you have ample reason to flip your shit.

The guy said he's been really busy, so give him a little slack. If you're worried you'll miss the PayPal claim cutoff, go ahead and get your money back, and even resend it to him if you want the stuff that badly.

As to why he's been reading messages and not replying, that part has yet to be explained and seems pretty inexcusable.

Hey everyone got a lot of packages out the only internet I have at the moment is my phone. I'm going through the unread messages today and writing everyone's stuff down. I ran out of mailers but.they should.be in soon can't wait to get everyone's stuff out so I don't have to be embarrassed about posting here anymore. To all the supportive comments and compliments thank you. I will say this again I love this place.

everybody needs to chill the fuck out

people do have lives outside of this messageboard

ive been late sending people stuff also, but it eventually gets there.

what are you going to die if you dont get the record you paid for in a week?

I think it's the communication(or lackthereof). Dude didn't make a peep for the better part of a month with a LOT of people wondering, then swooped in with an excuse, promising to send everything out and give tracking #s asap, but low & behold, no tracking info/communication after that heartfelt story, save maybe one lucky individual.

If his 'label' is going to be run in any way like this, which it's hard to believe otherwise, it's going to make P+P look like the most well-oiled machine in the world.

I get what you all are saying. But I'm constantly logged into this site on my phone on days when I don't even look at the boards. Like I said people do have lives other than this board. Instead of posting shit about him on here just spam his inbox with messages. I bet hell answer eventually. I just don't see the reason for you guys to hate. Sure I've been scars before but think about it when you get scammed the poster disappears completely. They don't stick around and continue to post.

The reason people are upset Adam is that someone took their money, never sent the items, refused to answer messages, showed back up, promised to make things right, then started ignoring messages again. So yeah, I understand why people are frustrated. Their trust was violated by a board member that many helped out in the past and they simply want things set right. That hasn't happened despite full awareness that this frustration continues to percolate. If you had a pleasant experience with RecordHound, as many did, then that's great but at this time he's admitted his actions to be indefensible. So don't defend him and let people continue to ask questions with out fear of being made to feel stupid.

Further, it is a service to the board to keep updated on situations like this. Personally, I want to know when things are set straight and we can work deals again if trust is restored.

This might remind some of the Blink TOYPAJ thread with a huge exception - RJ will refund money within minutes at this point. That luxury has been denied in this instance.

Hope that makes it a bit clearer why some folks here want answers and are using a message board to voice their dissatisfaction. (And no, I am owed nothing but I hate seeing people ripped off with no recourse)

I get what you all are saying. But I'm constantly logged into this site on my phone on days when I don't even look at the boards. Like I said people do have lives other than this board. Instead of posting shit about him on here just spam his inbox with messages. I bet hell answer eventually. I just don't see the reason for you guys to hate. Sure I've been scars before but think about it when you get scammed the poster disappears completely. They don't stick around and continue to post.

PEOPLE HAVE POSTED IN THIS THREAD THAT HE HASN'T BEEN ANSWERING MESSAGES IN HIS INBOX.

a few things i can add at this point...

it's been like a month and a half since i sent payment for CDs.

a bunch of people sent money for CDs in the sale i did and others bought/traded records. so it isn't just an isolated incident.

i did get my money back from paypal the other day. i then emailed the seller and told him i will resend the money if i get the CDs. he did not email back nor did he ever reply to any messages on here.

i still want my stuff.

communication is huge.

i get that and im not here to start a fight about me like people on DF have done, i had no interactions with him except a few pms where we couldnt come up with any deals. dont really know him either i just hate when somebody gets ganged up on and i try to think to myself well maybe he has a really valid reason as to why you dont have your shit yet. maybe im wrong who knows but no need to yell at me sorry if i came off as defending him just trying to look for an upside to this \mess