Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Deal I got burnt on was in september, so I'm not really buying these latest excuses. Well, not buying anything from this character, period.

The Records I traded for was a test of Castevet's TE&TL and the first press of Snowing's FYEB with the white cover. I know he sold the Castevet test to someone else later on, who apparently received it. When I called him on it, he said no no, mine had already gone out, the one he sold was a double, he'd bought a copy of TE&TL at his local record store and when he came home he discovered it was, yes indeedy, another test pressing. Since I wasn't aware at the time that he'd been scamming other people, I actually entertained the notion of lending this story some creedence, haha.

That really sucks ptrsev, sorry to hear that dude. :( I hope your story ends people being weirdly supportive of this guy. I don't understand why people stick up for someone who has been taking people's money for months. He was allegedly having trouble sending stuff out so why did he keep selling even more?

I mean fuck, I understand personal life problems can effect things but at least inform people of what's going on. When I had to spend time in hospital I still managed to get shit sent out.

Until/unless he fixes it, he's a scammer.

guys from dead format posted on his label's facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Modern-Day-Future-Records/203127806439998 - and the posts have MYSTERIOUSLY disappeared. also talk on DF that he was telling some people he was busy opening a bar as an excuse. just to keep everyone updated.

like i said, i already got my money back. so i'm not as pissed now. but i still really want the stuff i bought as i'd been looking for most of it for a long time. told him i'd resend the money if i get the stuff and still will do that.

Alright finally got my boxes and shit in, my next day off is Wednesday but im packing up stuff slowly in my free time until then, i think i got everyone who is missing there stuff. So wednesday ask me fore your tracking number and you shall receive. packing stuff took a while to come in guess because i ordered in bulk for my label idk. Just glad its here. So everyones stuff will be there soon. Life is still going kind of shitty but getting better by the day. Im finally starting to feel a little better about life in general. Hope to be to my normal self in the next couple of weeks. sorry to everyone i have let down.

Adam, you should care less about your reputation at this point and more about actually getting in contact with EVERYONE that is affected by this. Dont just make a post on here, actaully PM the people back. Talk to the people on here and on deadformat. Everyone here is reasonable and willing to work with you and help you out, you just need to communicate with them. Shit happens, they all know that and dont mind waiting, as long as they are aware of it and dont feel like they are getting the cold shoulder because you wont respond. Give them something to actually believe that you are working to fix this and not just continue to scam them.

Adam, you should care less about your reputation at this point and more about actually getting in contact with EVERYONE that is affected by this. Dont just make a post on here, actaully PM the people back. Talk to the people on here and on deadformat. Everyone here is reasonable and willing to work with you and help you out, you just need to communicate with them. Shit happens, they all know that and dont mind waiting, as long as they are aware of it and dont feel like they are getting the cold shoulder because you wont respond. Give them something to actually believe that you are working to fix this and not just continue to scam them.

And stop deleting everything off your facebook page. People should know what is going on. Hiding only makes it worse.