Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

I'm workig on it man should ha e all the stuff have addresses for out by Tuesday I'm in the process of moving somewhere cheaper. But I think I got everything packed at least the people who contacted me on here

is the response I got on facebook when I told him shit wasn't getting sent out and people were filing complaints.

I can't take a picture of the record because I sent it to a girl for a gift [ for christmas.......]

edit: another response

"I've responded to everyone so far only 2 others have messaged me on here and there stuff goes out by Tuesday only day off had to pick up shifts for extra cash"

I think is is hillarious that you need to contact him in order to get the stuff that he sold. For fucks sake, look at paypal,they will show who paid you, and you never shuold forget who you gotta mail shit to. God, I can only imagine buying from his label. You order it and then you gotta hound him in order to get it cause thats how he does his business?

Dude has enough money to start a label, open a bar, have enough money to move into a new place (first and last month rent and deposit, Im assuming on that) but he cant afford the internet? Im sorry, but in this day, the no internet excuse doesnt fly. Yeah he might not have it, but libraries do for free. Coffee shops do for free. I live in the middle of nowhere Maine, in a town of a population of under 1000 and I could still get internet access within a 15 minute drive of my house. None of his excuses fly at all, dude should just fucking own up before the cops are at his door with those mail fraud charges.

I'm sure he's tried, but his internet connection won't let him access any site other than Facebook.

Hahaha you can't be seriously believing this?

I was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick. He's said before (in this thread, i think) that his phone kept him logged on here 24/7, so any claims to not being able to access the site are invalid. And even if that were true, as selfreliable mentioned: it's not a hard task to find someplace with free wifi these days.

I can't take a picture of the record because I sent it to a girl for a gift [ for christmas.......]

how convenient.........

it's shaping up that you really are recordhound incognito

how convenient.........

Lets look at the facts...

"jacobraccuia" is a pretty obvious anagram for "Aura Jab Cocci" which in ancient Hebrew, as everyone knows, loosely translates to "tray of canines." When we analyze the first word, "tray," we instantly think of a plate for transporting food...a "platter" if you will. What else is conveniently associated with a "platter" when taken in a different context? Correct - a record. Now, while there are many different types of canines, the modern day dog being the most closely associated, the term hound is one that is unarguably related to the four-legged animals. Hence, "tray of canines" can be modernized to "record hound."

Therefore, jacobraccuia = recordhound.

Simple.

how convenient.........

"jacobraccuia" is a pretty obvious anagram for "Aura Jab Cocci" which in ancient Hebrew, as everyone knows, loosely translates to "tray of canines." When we analyze the first word, "tray," we instantly think of a plate for transporting food...a "platter" if you will. What else is conveniently associated with a "platter" when taken in a different context? Correct - a record. Now, while there are many different types of canines, the modern day dog being the most closely associated, the term hound is one that is unarguably related to the four-legged animals. Hence, "tray of canines" can be modernized to "record hound."

Simple.

[image]

how convenient.........

Simple.

Well thought out. Concise. Authoratative. This is journalism folks. ;)

Simple.

Send me one of those vegan dinners you're always making, and I'll let you interview me for the next issue of Notes and Bolts.

My philosophy on how 69 is actually rocketcat will blow your mind.

Send me one of those vegan dinners you're always making, and I'll let you interview me for the next issue of Notes and Bolts.

My philosophy on how 69 is actually rocketcat will blow your mind.

Haha, deal!

For the record, I really did find it extremely clever - no sarcasm. :)

Also, please share the 69=rocketcat theory while Casey warms up the signal.

Numerology, my good man.

I must preface this by noting that I will be utilizing the more popular Pythagorean or Western Numerology as opposed to the ancient Kabbalah or Chaldean methods.

rocketcat, when taken as one word, using the standard vowel / consonant numeric relationship, can be broken down to the simple equation: 17+8+9+30+1+12+9+15+12 = 113. And, of course, 1 + 1 +3 = 5.

Now, unlike Abracadabra Numerology, Pythagorean Numerology uses an expanded matrix to formulate the algorithm of constants versus alphanumeric equivalents. So, 5 can be seen as the larger of two integers in a complex variable arrangement. Do you see it yet?

Try this: 69 = 6+9 = 15. 15 is a complex variable arrangement of 1 and 5, the larger of the two being 5 (duh).

So, 5 = 5, and 69 = rocketcat.

I know...after you see it, you can never un-see it.

Numerology, my good man.

I must preface this by noting that I will be utilizing the more popular Pythagorean or Western Numerology as opposed to the ancient Kabbalah or Chaldean methods.

rocketcat, when taken as one word, using the standard vowel / consonant numeric relationship, can be broken down to the simple equation: 17+8+9+30+1+12+9+15+12 = 113. And, of course, 1 + 1 +3 = 5.

Now, unlike Abracadabra Numerology, Pythagorean Numerology uses an expanded matrix to formulate the algorithm of constants versus alphanumeric equivalents. So, 5 can be seen as the larger of two integers in a complex variable arrangement. Do you see it yet?

Try this: 69 = 6+9 = 15. 15 is a complex variable arrangement of 1 and 5, the larger of the two being 5 (duh).

So, 5 = 5, and 69 = rocketcat.

I know...after you see it, you can never un-see it.

I can't be the only one impressed by all of this high falootin' theory can I? Even as a joke, this is incredibly dense stuff.