Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

newest update:

"I'm sendig it off hopefully tomorrow if I get a break from work had to pick up a few extra shifts. Moving into somewhere cheaper but better I think. But I'm taking your record to work with me tomorrow so that I can take it on my break and make it back to work. I don't owe to many more people stuff I don't think just tell em to contact me here if I owe em stuff I can't get on vc through my phone right now."

does anyone think I'm recordhound? cause im not.

do you believe me?

newest update:

"I'm sendig it off hopefully tomorrow if I get a break from work had to pick up a few extra shifts. Moving into somewhere cheaper but better I think. But I'm taking your record to work with me tomorrow so that I can take it on my break and make it back to work. I don't owe to many more people stuff I don't think just tell em to contact me here if I owe em stuff I can't get on vc through my phone right now."

does anyone think I'm recordhound? cause im not.

do you believe me?

he's still feeding people that "i don't have internet" line. plus he told you he will ship "tomorrow", for the second time now. wasnt he suppose to give you a tracking number already? and he told someone else he will ship their stuff on tuesday. something is off there. if he could ship your stuff tomorrow he can ship that other guy's stuff tomorrow too. dude is getting all mixed up in his lies, he can't even keep them straight anymore.

i'm also with whoever pointed he has the money and time to move but can't find the time or money to ship people anything? dude is probably breaking his lease and will pay a penalty for that on top of the possibilty of not getting his securtiy deposit back, will likely have to pay some sort of money to actually move all his shit from A to B,and pay at least first months rent and a security deposit up front before he even steps foot into his new place

What you all need to do is call his local police station and file for mail fraud. If enough people do it, they'll stop by his house and he'll be taken in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

Rock Hill Police Department -

120 East Black Street

Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730

(803) 329-7200

If you're bitching about not getting your shit and haven't done this yet, you're an idiot and deserve to be ripped off.

I was almost ripped off once (he sent me an empty mailer with delivery confirmation, so that he'd win a paypal case) so I called his police department, told them, and they payed him a visit so he refunded me and apologized.

Do it.

What you all need to do is call his local police station and file for mail fraud. If enough people do it, they'll stop by his house and he'll be taken in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

Rock Hill Police Department -

120 East Black Street

Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730

(803) 329-7200

If you're bitching about not getting your shit and haven't done this yet, you're an idiot and deserve to be ripped off.

I was almost ripped off once (he sent me an empty mailer with delivery confirmation, so that he'd win a paypal case) so I called his police department, told them, and they payed him a visit so he refunded me and apologized.

Do it.

Wow! That's douchebag personified. He's out to do some serious business if he'll go through the trouble to send an empty package w/ tracking. Also, when else in the history of the internet has someone been blocked from all websites but facebook? In the beginning of all this, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and thought he was suffering from a nervous breakdown or personal issues, but now he seems like a legitimate asshole. I feel really bad for everyone who has something invested in this.

At this point, sending out some of the records means nothing. At least in my point of view. If everyone sat idly by, he would have done nothing. These are the weirdest/poorly executed excuses I've seen in a long time, where every explanation he has for not doing something is explicitly contradicted by public actions he's taking elsewhere. It really seems like he's doing stupid shit on purpose, because it's pretty hard to believe.

Adam would have to make a new account to start posting again, I'm sure Im not the only one who will remember this after it dies. In fact, I will never buy anything from anyone in Rock Hills Carolina as that is now associated as a scam in my eyes. So for the other people in that town who probably dont even post here, im sorry, but this dude makes me think your town is full of shitty people.

Also, sent him a message on FB, havent got a reply in 24 hours.

Guys, I actually have my record. I got it on Wednesday. I'll post a picture of it either tonight or tomorrow. I'll put myself in it and I'll write the date on a piece of paper to prove it's the correct date. This guy is actually sending out the records.

proof needs to be something more than that. how do we know you are not an asssociate of recordhound? we don't even know what records he owed you. somewhat concrete proof would be a mailer with a tracking number and recordhound's return address on it that shows it left shit creek south carolina and was delivered sometime in 2012, on prior to february 8, 2012.

your also a little suspect because you say you got it on wednesday but waited three days to come in here and vouch for recordhound by saying you got your stuff.

Guys, I actually have my record. I got it on Wednesday. I'll post a picture of it either tonight or tomorrow. I'll put myself in it and I'll write the date on a piece of paper to prove it's the correct date. This guy is actually sending out the records.

proof needs to be something more than that. how do we know you are not an asssociate of recordhound? we don't even know what records he owed you. somewhat concrete proof would be a mailer with a tracking number and recordhound's return address on it that shows it left shit creek south carolina and was delivered sometime in 2012, on prior to february 8, 2012.

your also a little suspect because you say you got it on wednesday but waited three days to come in here and vouch for recordhound by saying you got your stuff.

I think I can do that.

And just so you guys know, I live all the way in Canada. So I'm very far away from recordhound. Just to show that I actually had a record missing. I made this thread about a month ago. If you read through it, you can see what particular record I was missing from reccordhound (so you can match it up with my picture).

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70686&start=0

I can't believe people are actually suggesting that this is all a big scam and a lot of people are "fake accounts" and involved. If he was trying to scam everyone, he would have stopped posting and disappeared. But he didn't, and he's sending shit out. I agree it's pathetic and horrifyingly slow and he needs to just send everything out and stop making excuses, but no one else is involved in this.

I can have Flood vouch for me.

yeahhhhhh