Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Kriss reminded me last night of how Adam had all those haunting issues in his appartment. Maybe we all jumped on him a little fast, it is obvious that he has since been posessed by those angry spirits in his appartment. Now that he is being controlled by a 56 year old woman from the 30's, they have no idea what records and cds are, let alone how to use a computer and what the internet is. That is why he cant get in contact with us. We need to go to his house before he moves out and have an exorcism to save him. We might lose our records during this fight for control of his body, but really it is worth it to save him and bring Adam back from this terrible world that has taken over him.

Kriss reminded me last night of how Adam had all those haunting issues in his appartment. Maybe we all jumped on him a little fast, it is obvious that he has since been posessed by those angry spirits in his appartment. Now that he is being controlled by a 56 year old woman from the 30's, they have no idea what records and cds are, let alone how to use a computer and what the internet is. That is why he cant get in contact with us. We need to go to his house before he moves out and have an exorcism to save him. We might lose our records during this fight for control of his body, but really it is worth it to save him and bring Adam back from this terrible world that has taken over him.

+1

Also, does anyone else find it incredibly weird that recordhound has no problem communicating with Jacob on the daily, but cannot log into here or respond to anyone else's messages on facebook? Peculiar...

I mean, I thought it took me a long time to figure out this newfangled contraption known as the intraweb, but damn...

HAHAHA He says it would be rude to not say thank you and he isnt rude, but he tried to get away with not mailing stuff out? Im not sure which one is more rude. Also, trust me, I would know if he sent a message saying thank you to me, I got like 5 in my inbox. Man, if I only waited like two more days to send it out I coulda kept the stuff for myself.

I'm pretty sure Recordhound owes me his entire Tigers Jaw collection for this.

seconded.

send your tigers jaw collection immediately to maxnadz, jacobraccuia. I mean Adam, I mean recordhound, I mean scam artist. This thread completely outs you. Your life in the record business, and collective community is dead.

I'm pretty sure Recordhound owes me his entire Tigers Jaw collection for this.

seconded.

send your tigers jaw collection immediately to maxnadz, jacobraccuia. I mean Adam, I mean recordhound, I mean scam artist. This thread completely outs you. Your life in the record business, and collective community is dead.

The people have spoken. They have sided with my theory.

Casey, you're fucking annoying and immature.

and selfreliable, I don't know what to tell you. maybe I thought I did but didn't.....

fixed

I also like how someone dicked tons of people out of records, but I'm fucking annoying and immature.

What you're doing right now is so childish. At least selfreliable had the decency to message me when he realized the joke was going a little too far..

It's quite fucking obvious that I'm not adam hamilton, and he has gotten most of the records out. I know of one person so far who hasn't received their records.

stop giving me a bad name when I'm the one who is just trying to help savage a shitty situation.

I think it worked better with it saying savage instead of salvage.

Paul did you buy cds from him? I know people on Dead Format are still waiting to hear from him, I checked it out yesterday. I know quite a bit of people bought cds from him on here too when he was selling them.

Jacob, Im sorry you got caught in the middle of this, for some reason Adam wants you to be his pawn and is telling you he has gotten a lot of the stuff out, but there were dozens of people he owes stuff too. If only he would respond to me on fb and not just use you to fix this mess.