Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

GODDAMN FOR ME DELETING MY MESSAGES!

anyway, copper sent me

a message on here about his "friend" was selling some mischief brew

stuff, and linked me to the ebay auction. proceeded to say that his

buddy sometimes takes a while to send stuff out but is a awesome guy.

thankfully i didnt bid on those mischief brew tapes!

I have his paypal address.  Have you gotten it yet, JerseyPride?  It's got dimestoresaint in it, so it's all coming together now. . .

Yes I've gotten that from another user. Thanks. Through the wonders of the internet, I've also tracked down other personal informaiton.

If he continues to ignore me, it's going to get uncomfortable for him.

This guy reminds me of a drug addict who likes vinyl. When he has money to feed his veins everything is good and then when he runs out of money the shit starts.

Almost sent him about $100 worth of Chuck Ragan records a couple months ago. Maybe I would have gotten paid but there was enough shit surrounding him that I said "no thanks, unless you are willing to paypal as a gift" and he didn't send.

GODDAMN FOR ME DELETING MY MESSAGES!

anyway, copper sent me a message on here about his "friend" was selling some mischief brew stuff, and linked me to the ebay auction. proceeded to say that his buddy sometimes takes a while to send stuff out but is a awesome guy.

thankfully i didnt bid on those mischief brew tapes!

those tapes were the ones that i had sold him. that ebay name (dimestoresaint87) is the same name he uses/used on the gaslight forum so it wasnt his "friend". he bought a bunch of stuff from me back in october/november (those mischief brew tapes and some holy mess records) and everything went really smooth. but ive been waiting since the end of november for him to pay me for other stuff. every so often hed pm me asking how much i wanted for the same things we already worked out a deal for - like he was trying to get it for less and hoping id forgotten.

hes pm-ed about buying other things and ive told him that i wouldnt sell them til we finished our "deal" and just kept getting that he didnt have enough money. he sent me a message last week saying he had the money now and wanted my paypal so i gave it to him. havent heard from him since and hes ignored my pms since.

This guy reminds me of a drug addict who likes vinyl. When he has money to feed his veins everything is good and then when he runs out of money the shit starts.

Almost sent him about $100 worth of Chuck Ragan records a couple months ago. Maybe I would have gotten paid but

there was enough shit surrounding him that I said "no thanks, unless you are willing to paypal as a gift" and he didn't send.

he paid as a gift when i asked him to. i had done a couple deals with him as recordhound that all went smoothly - i was lucky. when he came back as copper and wanted to buy more that was the only way i was going to do it.

from the amount ive talked to him he seems like a really nice guy - he just needs to get his shit together and

stick to his deals like a normal person. with that being said, a ban seems more than appropriate after everything thats happened. it really doesnt seem like hes going to change any time soon.

from the amount ive talked to him he seems like a really nice guy - he just needs to get his shit together and

stick to his deals like a normal person. with that being said, a ban seems more than appropriate after everything thats happened. it really doesnt seem like hes going to change any time soon.

I think he's lost the benefit of the doubt at this point.  I believe I was the one who called him out when he came back on here as copper87 or whatever it was.  I also think I was the first to buy from him when he came back.  He had to provide proof of shipping before I sent the cash over, but everything worked out.  I think mostly because he was just re emerging and didn't have a chance to fall back into his routine.  I hope everyone gets what they need from this dude. 

Goddamn Man, Everyones shit is out, I work 6 doubles a week, Sorry if it takes longer than a week to send out. Im not a scammer, and i dont rip people off, I get busy and shit takes longer to send out then i think, I dont ignore people, I dont steal peoples money, Im just busy. No need to start a fucking witch hunt. GODDAMNIT! If I havent Given you a tracking number Just Fucking ask for it. Because all your shit is out.

Goddamn Man, Everyones shit is out, I work 6 doubles a week, Sorry if it takes longer than a week to send out. Im not a scammer, and i dont rip people off, I get busy and shit takes longer to send out then i think, I dont ignore people, I dont steal peoples money, Im just busy. No need to start a fucking witch hunt. GODDAMNIT! If I havent Given you a tracking number Just Fucking ask for it. Because all your shit is out.

maybe you should work on communicating better with others.  why do i say that? example, see above.

when i make a sale, i try to let them know i work doubles on x day and x day, so i will send it on x day.  in the offset chance i do not send it out on that day, i let them know.  its just common courtesy mahn. 

those tapes were the ones that i had sold him. that ebay name (dimestoresaint87) is the same name he uses/used on the gaslight forum so it wasnt his "friend". he bought a bunch of stuff from me back in october/november (those mischief brew tapes and some holy mess records) and everything went really smooth. but ive been waiting since the end of november for him to pay me for other stuff. every so often hed pm me asking how much i wanted for the same things we already worked out a deal for - like he was trying to get it for less and hoping id forgotten.

hes pm-ed about buying other things and ive told him that i wouldnt sell them til we finished our "deal" and just kept getting that he didnt have enough money. he sent me a message last week saying he had the money now and wanted my paypal so i gave it to him. havent heard from him since and hes ignored my pms since.

he paid as a gift when i asked him to. i had done a couple deals with him as recordhound that all went smoothly - i was lucky. when he came back as copper and wanted to buy more that was the only way i was going to do it.

As for this shit Those tapes were given to a friend who really wanted them i lost interests in keeping tapes so i gave them to him. Everyone likes to jump to Conclusions, But i always make sure people get there Fucking records or whatever it is they want. Even if it takes longer than expected. People need to learn to relax, Yeah I have been ripped off before it fucking blows, I Just work alot Not a fucking thief, or criminal.

Just got tracking info from him. I will believe it when my record actually shows up.

EDIT: By the way, this has nothing to do with you being really busy, it has to do with you lying. You lied to me so many times by telling me my record was going out on a specific day. If you had just been honest and said it may take you a few weeks, I would not have been so pissed off.

As for this shit Those tapes were given to a friend who really wanted them i lost interests in keeping tapes so i gave them to him. Everyone likes to jump to Conclusions, But i always make sure people get there Fucking records or whatever it is they want. Even if it takes longer than expected. People need to learn to relax, Yeah I have been ripped off before it fucking blows, I Just work alot Not a fucking thief, or criminal.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

PM'ed.

maybe you should work on communicating better with others.  why do i say that? example, see above.

when i make a sale, i try to let them know i work doubles on x day and x day, so i will send it on x day.  in the offset chance i do not send it out on that day, i let them know.  its just common courtesy mahn. 

I understand this, But i dont always have access to this site, Yeah My fault for not giving them a heads up on Hey I do work alot and it may take me a little bit to pack up everything and head to the post. But Everyones stuff always arrives to them. Just not in the 3 to 5 day period they wanted.

As for a trade that i personally set up. Dont send me your shit until I HAVE given you a tracking number and then bitch at me for it. If I set Up a trade for a record that I wanted I would think that person would wait for there tracking number to send theres out. Although the guy i made a trade with is well known and respected on these boards, I didnt ask for him to send first. I was expecting a tracking number as soon as i did, when my day off from work is usually Sunday it makes it kind of hard to make it to the post when i usually dont get off till 5 So In not telling people my work schedule that i do apologize for, But I refuse to apologize for being a thief, scammer, criminal or any of that nonsense.

I understand this, But i dont always have access to this site, Yeah My fault for not giving them a heads up on Hey I do work alot and it may take me a little bit to pack up everything and head to the post. But Everyones stuff always arrives to them. Just not in the 3 to 5 day period they wanted.

As for a trade that i personally set up. Dont send me your shit until I HAVE given you a tracking number and then bitch at me for it. If I set Up a trade for a record that I wanted I would think that person would wait for there tracking number to send theres out. Although the guy i made a trade with is well known and respected on these boards, I didnt ask for him to send first. I was expecting a tracking number as soon as i did, when my day off from work is usually Sunday it makes it kind of hard to make it to the post when i usually dont get off till 5 So In not telling people my work schedule that i do apologize for, But I refuse to apologize for being a thief, scammer, criminal or any of that nonsense.

Like I said above, I don't mind waiting, I mind the lying. Don't tell me something is going out on a specific day or that it is already out if that's a fiction. When someone finds out they're being lied to over and over, what the hell do you think they're going to conclude?

If you had just said it was going to take several weeks, we wouldn't have had a problem.

Just got tracking info from him. I will believe it when my record actually shows up.

EDIT: By the way, this has nothing to do with you being really busy, it has to do with you lying. You lied to me so many times by telling me my record was going out on a specific day. If you had just been honest and said it may take you a few weeks, I would not have been so pissed off.

I understand this and for that i apologized, Im suppose to be off work by 4:30 but most of the time i end up being there until 5 or 5:30 and get an hour break, It was my fault for not letting you know i was getting off work late and for tha i do apologize. But i dont always have access on here so Im sorry. But I did not lie My attentions were to send your shit out on certain days and it just wasnt able to happen. I told my boss to let me leave early today to be able to get everyones things out because yeah i did feel bad that it was close to two weeks before i got everything i had to send out to everyone.

Hell I even sent out records to people i Refunded money to because it took longer than 4 days to send out. I will not ask for them to return the money I just wanted them to have what they paid for to begin with. Because Yeah When things go wrong or takes a little longer to go out then expected i do somewhat feel bad.

When things go wrong or takes a little longer to go out then expected i do somewhat feel bad.

Fucking stop scamming people, maybe you'll feel somewhat better.

Your records went out last week. I'll dig out your tracking number. Your records will go out first thing monday. Your records were sent out weeks ago, they should be with you shortly. I may have misplaced the tracking number. Your records went out today. I'll send you the tracking number when I get home. Your records will go out next week. Don't worry, your records will go out. You will get your records.

I fulfilled my end of our trade 1,5 years ago. I'm sure I'd get my records if you could just get off work at 4:30 like you're supposed to.

where is your excuse for me? youve been telling me since november that youll pay me and still havent. i understanding working a lot. i work six days a week too. hell, tomorrow hopefully is going to be my only day off in march. but, i still make sure i get peoples stuff out. plus, i also communicate with the people im dealing with - it only takes a minute to send a message.

....But i dont always have access to this site

you log in almost everyday. i dont buy this for a second.