Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

So I added Adam on Facebook and he talked me through what was going on in his life.

He told me the stuff I had ordered was all packed up and ready to ship "by the end of the week"

I obviously can't guarantee anything until I have a tracking number, but he seems like he's genuine. He's also super disappointed he is getting a terrible rep on both here and DF.

I hope he isn't fucking me around, because nothing sucks more than giving someone the benefit of the doubt and then have them fuck you over.

PZ

So I added Adam on Facebook and he talked me through what was going on in his life.

He told me the stuff I had ordered was all packed up and ready to ship "by the end of the week"

I obviously can't guarantee anything until I have a tracking number, but he seems like he's genuine. He's also super disappointed he is getting a terrible rep on both here and DF.

I hope he isn't fucking me around, because nothing sucks more than giving someone the benefit of the doubt and then have them fuck you over.

PZ

Didn't he say they were all going out Wednesday. Another deadline missed.

PZ

Didn't he say they were all going out Wednesday. Another deadline missed.

MTS should hire this dude

I'm giving this guy a shot. Don't worry recordhound I've bought from you before and everything went smoothly. He's just having some personal problems that are interfering. Guys, I'm sure he'll come through. Besides, there's no way he'd scam this many people (or even a few for that matter) because those scams would give him a bad rep which would carry over to his label. Resultantly, his label would get fucked and would never have a chance of growing into a stable company.

I'm giving this guy a shot. Don't worry recordhound I've bought from you before and everything went smoothly. He's just having some personal problems that are interfering. Guys, I'm sure he'll come through. Besides, there's no way he'd scam this many people (or even a few for that matter) because those scams would give him a bad rep which would carry over to his label. Resultantly, his label would get fucked and would never have a chance of growing into a stable company.

if this is sarcasm, this is hilarious...

if this is serious, you must be new...

Claim -> refund -> no more interest. You shouldn't give a fuck about dealing with him anymore. If you paid money, he is the one who should contact you. This is 21st century, how the hell he can claim he doesn't have internet access?!? Hilarious. I am the one who really trust in people, but this is enough. You must be either blind or stupid to believe this neverending excuses. Sorry to say that.

interesting read... of course if you dont have a car, getting the packages out can take a few trips over the course of 2 weeks. i dont know in what emo fantasy land you guys live in but problems that actually prevent you from getting shit done are:

a- bitch threw you out, kept your stuff and put a restraining order

b- car crash and BOTH legs (or a leg and an arm) are fucked up

c- held in hospital because your are very sick physically or mentally

d- you have been sold a sex slave in eastern europe

e- youve got a new job at foxconn

f- you are in jail

nobody in here works 16hours, then go to sleep, repeat..

people have to get a hold of him to tell him if hes sent the records.. looks at your goddamn PMs and then look at your shelf, if its still there; YOU HAVENT SENT IT. so write an apology and try to be nice. people dont care about the drama they want their shit. youre lucky you have so many people vouching for you.

smite me

interesting read... of course if you dont have a car, getting the packages out can take a few trips over the course of 2 weeks. i dont know in what emo fantasy land you guys live in but problems that actually prevent you from getting shit done are:

a- bitch threw you out, kept your stuff and put a restraining order

b- car crash and BOTH legs (or a leg and an arm) are fucked up

c- held in hospital because your are very sick physically or mentally

d- you have been sold a sex slave in eastern europe

e- youve got a new job at foxconn

f- you are in jail

g- you are dead

Agree completely anyway. I find it really weird how people have been oddly positive about all this.

Bought some stuff from him back in September(!!) Got all but one item, he kept insisting media mail was just being slow. Never gave me a tracking number. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and have tried to work with him, even accepting a lesser item since the one I bought was "lost" which hasn't shown up either. After this thread it looks like you can add me to the long list of those burned.

it doesn't help that he has Juan on his side, locking threads/deleting posts that call this dude out.

threads should never be locked. if something is no longer relevant, it will fall into obscurity on its own. if something has been resolved, people will stop posting in the thread on their own and it will drop down from the top pages. but clearly NOTHING has been resolved, and there are still tons of people who are without money/records/answers.

but hey, at least he got 158 Likes on facebook!!

Juan unlocked the previous thread. You are right however that it shouldn't have been locked but we all know Juan is one of the best contributors on here and no one bats 1000. I think you have the right about how to deal with threads - locking should be reserved for only the most extreme circumstances.

Now, how about folks lay some pressure on Shopradiocast to not carry Virgil's crap until his theft is resolved. It drives me nuts that legit businesses support known shady and often criminal individuals. I can't believe that No Sleep got into bed with Doghouse for those tape after the crap they pulled.

This crap pales in comparison and no one they work with will call them on their crap as long as a buck is to be made. I've been long thinking about no longer buying from ShopRadio since they took on the distro of Suburban Home. Tangent over.