PO: Menzingers - On The Impossible Past (2/21)

sh0ez

I am really looking forward to hearing that bonus track from the download tomorrow. After playing this relentlessly since it leaked, it will be awesome to have an extra song.

Where do you get the bonus track with a download?

Edit - I'm dumb. It's part of the KRM download. I should be good!

Did you get a tape? What all did you order? Bundles had priority, but blues were next. I am just hoping I got an acoustic tape when I ordered only order the blue album.

I got my record. Didn't order a bundle, but ordered the blue pretty early and did not get a tape.

I've been listening to this for a while now from a download and was only marginally impressed. I was thinking of selling it when I got it, but spun it, kicked back and read the lyric sheet, and now definitely keeping it.

I also like the flat edge of the record. Just a small aesthetic detail, but cool.

Anyone know if people who ordered the cassette bundle will get a download for that? I didn't end up getting it, but I would love to hear it.

I ordered the blue vinyl bundle, and just got my download code a few minutes ago, only for the album. So unless the demo tape comes with a download card, I'm thinking no.

Now if they'll only send out my record. . .

I also like the flat edge of the record. Just a small aesthetic detail, but cool.

I think i know what you mean, but would still love to see a pic of this.

I don't have the camera skills to really capture the detail of the edge. It's like the edge of some old Blue Note jazz records where the edge doesn't taper like most. It's not a big deal, but it's not very common which makes it cool for dorks like me. ;D

is song 14 on the LP too as a bonus track or digital download bonus track only?

just wondering...

The item listing on the KRM is fairly clear in that it's only a download bonus.

Not a huge fan of this bonus track, so I'm not all that disappointed in it being just that.

yea, it is just aiight...would've made a good b-side on that 7" tho