Not to be all mushy ...

... but I wanted to take a second to say thanks to Virgil for putting this whole community together. I've looked for something like this place for a long time and I'm really happy it finally exists. Vinylcollective.com and the message board are a great resource and I'm stoked to be part of it.

Good work bro.

Guest Admin

ahh shucks guys. thanks. I am really stoked with how the forum is shaping up and although I have done message boards in the past, this one is definitely the best out of the gates.

thanks everybody for your support!

its finally nice to find a place on the internet to discuss vinyl with people who didnt stop buying it in the 80s. there are no other sites out there where you can talk about contemporary releases the way we can here.

ive only been collecting for about three years now, but this message board has really solidified my love for collecting. i really appreciate the vinyl collective for supporting the medium and its community so well, whether it be low prices on vinyl or a place like this for us to interact.

my girlfriend gets mad at me for buying so many. then all i have to do is mention shoes or bags and she shuts up.

lol

yah my parents bitch me out for buying vinyl to. the only thing keeping them from calling me a retard and stopping me is that it holds its value so i shouldn't lose money in the end anyways if i just sell it all.