Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American 3LP @SRC

Also I understand the price seems very high but this was licensed by Org via Universal. From experience the cost to license per LP is pretty pricey period. However I still think having it under $20 per LP is quite fair since each LP is full of tracks.

that last sentence. you're being sarcastic, right?

Also I understand the price seems very high but this was licensed by Org via Universal. From experience the cost to license per LP is pretty pricey period. However I still think having it under $20 per LP is quite fair since each LP is full of tracks.

that last sentence. you're being sarcastic, right?

If you guys don't like it then don't buy it. Simple.

how about repressing clarity or static prevails instead of the album that started their downward slope in creativity...

ORG has a Facebook, hit THEM up since it's their release. they've always been expensive. Failure and Helmet records were $20-25 for a thin, barebones release. even their unlicensed releases were $20 (400 Blows). at least I'm pretty sure 400 Blows was their release....

• 2 weeks later...

new to the board, and heres my first post.

wanted to grab his record last year on RSD but ran outta funds so I picked this one up from SRC cause there was a 15% off coupon anyway

they say this is a limited and numbered release but there was no number at all on the vinyl or sleeves. SRC advertises "limited run of 1000." the sticker on the shrinkwrap says "limited and numbered pressing of 2000" so wtf?

and yet no numbers to be found.. very disappointed

new to the board, and heres my first post.

wanted to grab his record last year on RSD but ran outta funds so I picked this one up from SRC cause there was a 15% off coupon anyway

they say this is a limited and numbered release but there was no number at all on the vinyl or sleeves. SRC advertises "limited run of 1000." the sticker on the shrinkwrap says "limited and numbered pressing of 2000" so wtf?

and yet no numbers to be found.. very disappointed

if you're ordering records because you were expecting them to be individually numbered, you have bigger issues to deal with.

the only problem is they advertised it as a limited run and numbered editions but it wasnt = false advertising. if they didnt include that tidbit i wouldnt care, but they did.

whats the matter with knowing you are the only one in the world that has number x/xxxx ?

anyway this was just a heads up to people that have "bigger issues" that were expecting the promised "numbered editions" and to let you know it doesnt exist on this re-pressing.

The manufacturer assembled these. They must have put those stickers on as a mistake. They were from the RSD pressing last year. I will ask the warehouse guys to remove them to avoid confusion.

Also this was not advertised as numbered? Where was that posted because I cannot find anywhere? The first pressing was numbered, not ours

dear shop radio cast,

if im dropping $50+ for a limited 3 x LP, it is kind of implied that it will be numbered editions of the "limited 1000 run" but i guess i was just naive.

last year's RSD release of bleed american was numbered on the back. and they advertised it as a limited edition too..this re-press is essentially the same songs, same artwork, different colors right?

a quick ebay search of the "SRC bleed american" told me that this release/repress wasn't numbered because they had the decency to include the text "Not numbered editions." why couldn't SRC do that?

dear shop radio cast,

if im dropping $50+ for a limited 3 x LP, it is kind of implied that it will be numbered editions of the "limited 1000 run" but i guess i was just naive.

last year's RSD release of bleed american was numbered on the back. and they advertised it as a limited edition too..this re-press is essentially the same songs, same artwork, different colors right?

a quick ebay search of the "SRC bleed american" told me that this release/repress wasn't numbered because they had the decency to include the text "Not numbered editions." why couldn't SRC do that?

seriously, stop buying records. this is completely a non-issue. and you are a fucking idiot for complaining about it.

dear shop radio cast,

...but each LP is chock-full of tracks!

• 1 month later...

So I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I am new. So are there basically 3 versions of the Bleed American 3XLP?

1.) 2011 RSD (Vinyl Color?)

2.) Black - Where can I find this and how many were produced?

3.) SRC (Vinyl Color: Gold, Silver and Blue - LTD 1,000)

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Jimmy-Eat-World-%252d-Bleed-American-3XLP.html

Why does this ebayer claim LTD to 500?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jimmy-Eat-World-Bleed-American-3xLP-RSD-Colored-Vinyl-Numbered-Edition-500-/270968226511?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f16f702cf#ht_500wt_1202

I have an extra copy on black (3LP) if you're interested in buying it.

Was this part of RSD 2011 and is it numbered?

The first press was out of 2000 and all hand numbered. The first 500 numbers were the red white and blue color way (red came out orange), and the other 1500 were on black. ALL NUMBERED. Then SRC repressed it in gold silver and the other color which are not numbered.