Kickstarter: Molly McGuire - Cursed

You would have been 5 when their last album came out, so I can't exactly blame you for missing out.

My initial reaction is that this album is pleasantly good. Definitely sounds like the band I remember from Lime, but it went in a couple of directions I didn't expect. On the fence about ordering the vinyl (especially since I'm low in the cash department lately), but if I miss out on that in the next couple of weeks I'll gladly pay for the files.

You would have been 5 when their last album came out, so I can't exactly blame you for missing out.

My initial reaction is that this album is pleasantly good. Definitely sounds like the band I remember from Lime, but it went in a couple of directions I didn't expect. On the fence about ordering the vinyl (especially since I'm low in the cash department lately), but if I miss out on that in the next couple of weeks I'll gladly pay for the files.

I've been a Shiner fan for over a decade and yet I only discovered Molly McGuire 2 years ago.

Don't pass up on the vinyl! It's probably one of those if you don't snag now, you may never be able to get it.

Finding MM LPs isn't easy. I've been on the lookout for Lime for a long while now and Sisters Of wasnt cheap.

• 1 year later...