THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

don't be so naive. that's what they all say, some varaition of "i picked up extras for people but this or that happened so now i'm stuck with them" when they go ahead and immediately flip them on ebay. it would be different if 5 people came to him asking for some help, but i did not see anything of that sort yet. he is going to screw over 4 people by buying multiple copies all at once. 4 people who could have just bought it themselves online and saved themselves major headaches and hassle trying to find a copy after it sold out.

would you like to see my ebay? ive never even sold a single record out of my collection, way to assume the worst of people, and why would i have waited to pick up at guitar center and keep checking hot topic to see if its been up yet to buy one cause i missed out, instead of buying multiple from the multiple sources. Your logic baffles me. It was just a thought because I always close the restaurant late and get home later than most people and he said they go up overnight and fyi, i joined in 2010 pretty sure some of the board members would know if i was flipping and ive also posted a few good deals ive found on ebay in the ebay craziness thread for people that want them.

the flipper says what

would you like to see my ebay? ive never even sold a single record out of my collection, way to assume the worst of people, and why would i have waited to pick up at guitar center and keep checking hot topic to see if its been up yet to buy one cause i missed out, instead of buying multiple from the multiple sources. Your logic baffles me. It was just a thought because I always close the restaurant late and get home later than most people and he said they go up overnight and fyi, i joined in 2010 pretty sure some of the board members would know if i was flipping and ive also posted a few good deals ive found on ebay in the ebay craziness thread for people that want them.

the flipper says what

says the person that joined around the time this was announced.

/argument.

anyway im through arguing over the internet.

the flipper says what

/argument.

so you are a flipper...

/argument.

so you are a flipper...

whatever helps you sleep at night, if you think I'm a flipper, the more power to you, it honestly doesnt affect me at all. What do you say we get this topic back on track.

so you are a flipper...

whatever helps you sleep at night, if you think I'm a flipper, the more power to you, it honestly doesnt affect me at all. What do you say we get this topic back on track.

thouht you were done arguing over the internet...

in all serousness if you arent a flipper there really is no need to be so defensive. you immediately ran in here to provide all this proof and explain that you arent a flipper and never flipped a record. that's a classic sign you are indeed what you are being called.

in all serousness if you arent a flipper there really is no need to be so defensive. you immediately ran in here to provide all this proof and explain that you arent a flipper and never flipped a record. that's a classic sign you are indeed what you are being called.

Only a flipper would accuse someone else of being a flipper to take the attention off himself.

You're such a flipper mbab.

because I have proof, generally people dont like getting accused of things.

is it bad that i looked at post counts, and the first thing that came to mind was jimmy v. timmy?

Post counts dont mean much to especially when I joined before you as I only post in threads that I have an interest in and dont login half the time and just lurk lol

anyway jimmy would wipe timmy out and i was surprised when they fought, all jimmy had to do was shove his crutch into timmys face.

Does the whole "accusing people of being a flipper" thing ever go out of style?

seriously. who gives a fuck. make sure to buy the record while its cheap so you dont have to be all bitter and blame people who profit off of something just because you missed out and now have to pay high prices.

this is a good year for Thrice. I'm so glad I'll be able to own Vheissu again. I sold my first press copy on ebay right before i got into collecting. At first I was excited because I only paid $17 and sold it for $120. But after a few months I kinda wished i didnt sell it. I had no idea what it was worth. Good thing nobody used buy it now for $40. haha.

Does the whole "accusing people of being a flipper" thing ever go out of style?

seriously. who gives a fuck. make sure to buy the record while its cheap so you dont have to be all bitter and blame people who profit off of something just because you missed out and now have to pay high prices.

this is a good year for Thrice. I'm so glad I'll be able to own Vheissu again. I sold my first press copy on ebay right before i got into collecting. At first I was excited because I only paid $17 and sold it for $120. But after a few months I kinda wished i didnt sell it. I had no idea what it was worth. Good thing nobody used buy it now for $40. haha.

I actually found my copy of Vheissu at a record store and bought it for $40 last September!

right now, i don't have a job. unfortunately. If it came to it i'd flip records in a heartbeat to pay my bills. my livelyhood comes first over anybody else. before and after I'm the first guy asking if anyone needs a hookup. Right now it's me first, until I get a stable job again, after that then I will be i'm all about the fine folks that make this board great.

Just go to the sale section of VC, people are selling vinyl all the time for more than they originally paid for it. If you're gonna flame someone for saying they're gonna pick up extra copies to help others on here out, I think your time would be better spent going into those sales threads and criticizing those people who are already charging a markup, just sayin'.